Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, Monday!!

Hello & Happy Monday to ya! Did ya have a good weekend--I sure hope so!! I had a wonderful weekend, the weather was sunny and nice and my mom came to visit (waving "hi" mom)! We went to see "A Chorus Line" and I really enjoyed it--I just love Broadway shows and musicals, wish I could afford to see them every month :o) Yesterday it was in the high 60's and we were able to get outside and go for a long walk with the doggies and eat lunch outside--I just love spring weather. And I'm happy to say that hubby bought me a brand-spankin' new Flash Drive video camer---yahoooo. He even got me a mini tripod for my desk so I was able to shoot 6 videos for ya yesterday! (see below for links)

I am working on some big projects to share with you this week and my BLOG CANDY to celebrate my 1 year Blogaversary coming on Wednesday--you won't want to miss it!

Today my card uses another image from The Greeting Farm's "Miss Anya Collection"--I just love these girls. I paired this one up with some beautiful dp from Basic Grey's "Porcelain" stack, so soft and pretty. I made another hat pin (which I love to do) and added some pink Kaiser pearls to accent. I love how this one turned out! Whatcha' think?


Okay, so I was able to reshoot my Copic videos for you from the left side so you could see my coloring better and zoomed in more too. So make sure and check these out:

This tutorial is just some Copic tips for ya (cardstock, inks, marker info)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlF5a_Je1-A

This one is coloring of clothing (light source, shading & highlighting info)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRSVMJs9r7M

This tutorial shows coloring of hair-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyyxGFy0XQo

This tutorial shows coloring of skin (skin tones and highlighting)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16og3M9dSXM

Tomorrow I will have a tutorial on coloring 2 Lockhart images (fruit & flowers) and a tutorial on how to use Flower Soft on your images too!

All of these tutorials will be linked on my sidebar for ya!! Please let me know if they were helpful and if ya liked 'em--and let me know what else you'd like to see for tutorials, 'kay!!!

hugz,
Suzanne

22 comments:

  1. Wow... You're so amazingly talented!! I had to subscribe. :)
    The way to use an object as a reminder about the light - that was awesome! I'll remember that for when I lose track of the lighting/shading of my images! :)

    OT:
    You sound a lot like my friend Leah! It made me smile a lot while listening to you. (And that's a compliment by the way, as she has a very nice voice, so obviously: so do you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Anya card, suzanne! Loe the layout, the pin and, of course, yoiur coloring! I had a few minutes and watched one video. You are very professional, good helpful information!
    Thanks, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these tutorials! Your husband is very sweet to buy you a new camera!

    Saskia
    Netherlands

    p.s. looking forward to see the next videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card!!! can't wait to check out your new videos! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love these girls and she looks pretty with that Basic Grey!! Very pretty hatpin too. I love to make these as well. I need to get busy!! Can't wait to watch the "new and improved" videos!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzanne way to wield the Copics. You make it look so easy!!!
    Also loved your card :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image! The is just a gorgous card with such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tutorials are wonderful and you make it look so easy. I can't wait for the flower soft one,
    Thank you so much for doing this.
    I have learned a bunch!!
    Jackie Cole

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only got to watch one so far but it was outstanding. Not only do you give great instructions and tips but you sound so relaxed and comfortable explaining it all. Thank you so much for making these videos. I love to see the different techniques that people use. I really admired your work and look forward to watching the rest of the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you and your mom had such a great time - I just love those special mother/daughter get togethers. I also love your Anya card, she is just too cute! I'm still catching up, but I'm defintely going to watch your tutorials soon!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you and your mom had such a great time - I just love those special mother/daughter get togethers. I also love your Anya card, she is just too cute! I'm still catching up, but I'm defintely going to watch your tutorials soon!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet card. Love everything about it. I'll watch the videos ni a bit. Love getting Copic tips. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love A Chorus Line! It is one of my favorite musicals! I am so, so jealous! It sounds like you had a great time though1 I love this fresh spring card you created! The papers are beautiful and of course your coloring is so amazing. I am hopign if i keep watching your videos your talent will rub off on me!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tutorial! You make it seem so easy! Just wish I could afford copics to play! ;o( Love your dogs too, what kind and how many are there? Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is just charming and sweet! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just wonderful Suzanne! Love the Spring colours - it's stunning! Kramisar - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Just love your card, it's super gorgeous!♥♥♥ My Miss Anya stamps are on their way across the Atlantic 'as we speak' - I had a hard time tracking them down, sold out everywhere...

    Your videos are fabulous! The speakers on my PC doesn't work, so I'll have to look at them on the laptop to be able to hear your voice. I'll do it as soon as the kids are 'delivered' at the kindergarten. =0)

    And, - thanks a bunch for your sweet words on my blog!♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning! I managed to get this set and love it and with the help of your fantastic video tutes, I hope to produce a decently coloured one or two at last. Can't thank you enough.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, love the colous! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  20. she is so pretty in pink and green - I love this card! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover