Thursday, March 26, 2009

Angelic!!

Hiya friends!! Wowsers, I have to say that all your comments on yesterday's Blogaversary post took my breath away & almost made me teary-eyed (almost, but you know I hate to cry--lol)! Such lovely, kind and supportive friends I have---thank you so much, it lifted my spirits high! You ladies are all awesome and truly amazing--love ya!!


So far I have been asked for tutorials on more Copic coloring, highlighting/shading, my card-making process and stamping/coloring on fabric! So I will be working on all of those in the next few days for you!!! :o) Although I'm not sure any of you will be enlightened by my card-making process, hee hee---remember I have stamper's ADD so I'm all over the place!! LOL I promise to take video/pictures of my stamping space soon--waiting on my new desk so I can be super organized for ya!! (I do have a video tutorial of how to use flower soft on my sidebar for those of you who asked!)




**REMEMBER--you can enter for BLOG CANDY #1 until Saturday at midnite(EST) right HERE!! And BLOG CANDY #2 will be up tomorrow!!! ***



I've got two angelic cards for you today, although I don't think of myself as very angelic, hee hee! First up is a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #79 --love this layout! The beautiful angel image is from H&M Stamps "Angelic Moments"--such a beautiful set! Reminds me of those Willow angels (of which I own a few). Although my loving son said it looked like she was doing Yoga--LOL! (ahhh, boys--so honest)

I painted white Liquid Pearls on her cloud and her wings have Ice Stickles on them for super chunky sparkleness! Had to add some pink glitter dots and the dp is from Basic Grey's "euphoria" stack! (I haven't bought any new dp in 5 whole weeks--patting myself on my back)!!

Second card uses another new Whiff of Joy image featuring "Melinda with Muffin Basket"! Isn't she a cutie? So many occasions you could use her for--I made her holding chocolate cupcakes but you could of course make them any muffin/cake you'd like :o) The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy too. 7 Kids College Fund will have all these new stamps up for pre-order this week for ya here in the states.

This layout is from last Saturday's "Our Creative Corner" post--just a great sketch. I find so much inspiration in sketch challenges--helps me organize my thoughts sometimes. That yummy dp is new from SU (no I didn't buy it, I got it free, hee hee)! Love chocolate browns with blue--my whole basement/rec room area are these colors--so soothing! Ribbon is PTI and pearls are my fave from Kaiser and a little diamond glaze on her cuppycakes :o)

Today on Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart my fellow DT sistah Danni has a fun tutorial on the "Crinkled Chalk" Technique for ya! So make sure to stop by & check it out--I know I will!


That's all for me today--gotta get working on all those tut's you want me to do, hee hee! Have a great Thursday!

hugz,
Suzanne

21 comments:

  1. As allways fab cards, love the colouring and paper! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both just so angelic looking! I love the blues and browns and Melinda is just too adorable and her cupcakes look yummy! And the H&M Angel stamps is heavenly! I love the soft colors. Very soothing! Can't wait for more tutorials!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. two beautiful angel cards you've shared with us today, thanks. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and the layouts are great. Layouts are often my inspiration when I am lacking in it. Which can be quite often. Really lovely cards Suzanne. Hope you have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both cards are beautiful!!! They are so different. I don't know how you do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Melinda and the Muffin Basket. The colors are beautiful. I love browns and blues together. Your layout is wonderful as well.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both beautiful. That's funny what your son said, the first time I saw this stamp I thought the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fantastic. Love your layouts and coloring on both of them. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both card are so sweet Suzanne, I really love the second image.. she is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and love your papers and layouts, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both GORGEOUS! the pink satin ribbon is so springy and girly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzanne -- beautiful work as always!! blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are adorable! I love those WoJ stamps!! Congrats on the 5 weeks of no DP buys...not sure I could do it! I've got sooooo much I haven't used yet too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Suzanne. You are such a great and prolific artist. I love you projects. I'm glad you were showered with "goodness" yeserday, you certanly deserve it. Thanks so much for sharing all your inspiration and great art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh how pretty are these!! I love the beautiful papers and layout on your first card and the way the angels wings sparkle. And the second card with the brown and blue color scheme are blowing me away! So, so stunning! You did an amazing job with the sketch! So, so pretty!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Melinda with muffin image! Glad to know I'm not the only one with stamper's ADD...but at least you get some of your projects done; I have at least 10 half-done projects that have been simmering for months. Is there a cure for that?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, that angel is super fun. My box is here..... Cannot wait to fall in love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the shimmer and shine on the yoga angel! :) pretty paper too!
    This Melinda is my fav from the new images! Your coloring is just so beautiful, Suzanne, and these new papers are gorgeous!
    Can't wait to see the tutorials you will be sharing...there's so much to learn!
    Thanks for all you do!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both cards but especially like the angel image. Great. More stamps that I want. Thanks a lot, Suzanne! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. They're both gorgeous, Suzanne!! Your coloring is always so amazing!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet coloring! Great job with the sketch challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover