Monday, March 9, 2009

Diva-licious!!

Happy Monday everyone! I had a wonderful weekend, how 'bout yourself? The weather was in the 70's (wahoooo), we spent time outside and with wonderful friends annnnnnddd....I got my laptop fixed (thanks bunches Dan)!! I even survived a torturous visit to the mall to get pants for my kids (not a fun time when everyone whines, noone wants to try on anything & blah blah ya know with pre-teens)! So I have a busy, busy week and lots of projects to share with you this week!

So I'm sharing with you today a card I made a bit ago and hadn't shared with you yet. This stamp set is from The Greeting Farm and called "Pretty Hat"! Such a fun set because you can change her hat accessories AND change the doggie's head, hee hee (to a bunny or cat)--talk about some versatility! I think she has such a '40's vibe to her--so diva-licious! I added Diamond Glaze to her buttons & necklace for a nice shine too!

The fun dp is by My Mind's Eye "Tres Jolie" and my image is colored with my Copics of course. If you're new to Copics or need some help with them, don't forget to check out my Copic Bundle Tutorials & tips on my sidebar. You can also buy all of those Copic Bundle Sketch Markers at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design too--great way to get started or add to your collection! Those are NEW metallic dew drops I used on this card, they are really beautiful & shiny IRL and come in many colors--love them! Make sure and check out all The Greeting Farm stamps--they are so much fun to use & color!

Alrighty, that's all for me today! Now that I have my laptop back I will start editing my Copic video tutorials for ya so that they're up real soon!

hugz,
Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. love the puppy... looks like one of my mom's 3 puppies...
    alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely colouring and great bp's!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Anya card. Your coloring & dp are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute Anya card and love the colours and dp you used. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! The colors and that paper is yummy (some of my favorite)!! Love it, love it, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the colorfull card!

    hugs daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you and the weather! I'm so glad you're laptop got fixed! We've missed you! What a sweetie she is! I love this set and it's on my list. I love the papers, such pretty colors and I do love the retro look she has. It just seems to suit her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a busy weekend! And so glad your laptop is fixed as well. And I adore this card! It is so, so beautiful!!! The colors are superb and your coloring of course is amazing!!! I love this set as well because of the versatality!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover