Saturday, March 14, 2009

Easter Palooza!!

Happy, happy Saturday everyone! I've got lots to get done today, so I'll keep this short for ya today. No big monologue from Suzanne, LOL! Both today & tomorrow, will be an explosion of Easter projects for ya. Tomorrow the H&M Stamps DT will be having an Easter blog hop that you won't want to miss. Lots of fun & creative Easter gift ideas for ya--so make sure and check it out tomorrow!



My first project today is an Easter Coaster card made with 2 med. weight coasters from my large collection (remember my box of 800 coasters--still trying to get thru them all, lol). Such a fun way to make a card--easy for the recipient to display for the holiday too.


I used this cutie-pie (love this stamp so much) Bunny Tilda stamp that you can get at Magnolia-licious! If you haven't checked out the new Magnolia Easter Collection, you really shoud--its super cute & you can see it HERE! The Easter Egg stamp is from Alota Rubber Stamps--perfect to sit a Tilda on too. The yummy dp is from Basic Grey's "Two Scoops" pad. Sentiments are a combo from PTI's "Spring Tag Collection" and a Studio G stamp (from my friend Marti)!

Just a close-up to show you the Shimmerz I used--lovee that stuff--I used Angel Wingz here. If you only want to get one color of Shimmerz, make it Angel Wingz because you can layer it over any color--its super sheer!

Second card could be an Easter card, Love ya card or even a Valentine's Day card. These cute lil' bunnies are from The Greeting Farm set "Pretty Hat"! In this set you can change the animal heads to a bunny, dog or cat--love that :o) I decided to make a girl & boy bunny--I added a lil' bow to her head and drew some fluffy tails on them! Aren't they cute? The sentiment is from Studio G and the dp is from SU. A fun & quick card--I just love it!

Alrighty, so don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the H&M Stamp's Blog Hop! And also, on Monday I will have sneak peeks of the new Whiff of Joy stamps that are coming on the 22nd!

Have a great weekend--
hugz,
Suzanne



11 comments:

  1. Love the colour and those little chaps are adorable. It's fab!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks for the info on Shimmerz, now I know which color to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous! But those bunnies are YUMMY! they remind me of little bobble heads. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! Love the Shimmerz so now I know which one to get. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 800 coasters? WOW! That's a LOT! And what great idea to make cards out of them. This is adorable. I have had that DP and I've been hoarding it. :) Now you're inspiring me to get it out and use it (gasp!). But you've shown me they're perfect colors for spring and Easter. Tilda is so cute and you'r coloring is beautiful. LOVE tha egg too! Your second card is sooo precious! Love those precious little bunnies! Fabulous cards, both of them! Have a wonderful weekend! (sorry i wrote a book!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Tilda card with coasters!! I also have a bunch of coasters that I need to start using. =)
    I also love that bunny card!! Too cute!! Perfect for easter. You did a great job with your coloring as always!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Suzanne,
    Stopping by to leave some love and Congrats on yet another DT Copics WOO HOO :o) You are like super woman!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute stuff!!! will....not....buy....more....greeting....fsrm UGH!

    you already *made* me order the PTI cardstock and ribbons! cuz thats what i needed more cardstock....and more ribbon......LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, so cute and what a great idea for a card! I love the coasters and your coloring on that tilda and egg are amazing. Your greeting farm bunnies are the cutest ever! i love the paper choice and the fluffy tails!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover