Monday, March 16, 2009

Leprechauns!!

Oh Happy Monday everyone! Did ya have a good weekend? I sure did--I got a lot of projects completed, visited with friends (waving hi to Marti, Amy & Tiffaney) and went to the movies with the family! We went to see "Race To Witch Mountain" which was my absolute favorite Disney movie & books when I was younger. But I will tell you that you should think twice about taking children under ten, because it is violent and very intense. I was sitting on the edge of my seat & jumping the whole time--very, very intense for sure! Not like the old movie at all--but I did really like it, it was very good! Just not the type of movie I would recommend for younger kids :o)

I've only got one project to share today (gasp, lol)---I was supposed to be sharing a Whiff of Joy preview for you but I didn't get my pictures taken in time :o( So I'll share a peek with ya tomorrow for sure! And if you didn't check out my Easter Blog Hop Projects yesterday, make sure and scroll down to the next post to see :o)

This is my ode to St. Patty's Day using one of the cute Alva images from Magnolia-licious! Of course for this project she is really a lil' leprechaun ok--hee hee! She's such a fun stamp cuz' you can color her & use her for any holiday project--I love her!! I picked up this fun green mug from the $1 Spot at Target a few weeks ago, knowing that it would make an awesome gift holder! I wrapped it with dp from SU, ribbons from PTI and filled with green Jellybelly's of all flavors--YUM! This fun gift is going to a good friend of mine, who just might be a lil' Irish :o)

A close-up to show you her fun red hair and the Angel Wingz Shimmerz I used on her to make her super sparkly!

And a close-up of the sentiment which is from Studio G (from Marti's store)--Studio G has such great sentiments in each set and since they're only $1 its a great deal all around! I stamped over the sentiment lightly with a swirl from the same set & inked the edges!

Hope ya liked it! I'll be back tomorrow with a long post for ya--I've got a St. Patty's Day project for ya tomorrow, a Whiff of Joy sneak peek and a Greeting Farm project too!

hugz,

Suzanne

17 comments:

  1. Ooooh! She is adorable as a leprechaun! Such a great gift for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooooooo CUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!! I have been on the fence about Alva....I think you just pushed me over to the NEED side of the fence! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little Magnolia elve and love little Alva in the green. what a fabulous gift for your lucky friend! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, darling project...Alva is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darlin' gift - who wouldn't want to get this?!!! Hope you have a great week! Hugs & Smiles,
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift idea. I guess it isn't coming my way since I am not Irish :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea and I love her as a leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute gift, Suzanne! She is on my want list, and you just pushed her a little higher. LOL! What a wonderful gift for a friend! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leaping Leprechauns!! She is plum precious!!! Marvelous gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cute and a great idea to use her for St Patrick's day!! Great coloring and such a cute idea for a favor!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea. I love all the green. I noticed that green candy as well. LOL!! I love the Alva image all dressed up in green, she makes a perfect Leprechaun. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect coloring scheme for this stamp! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What and adorable leprechaun! I love the gift you made - totally awesome! (I also loved Witch Mountain too!)

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I have never seen that movie or read the book. Maybe I might not want to! LOL! Not to into suspense! This St. Patty's day cup is amazing! Wow! I just love the way you colored in that fairy! Those leaves on her skirt blows me away and the idea to make this cup into a gift is perfect1

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover