Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lilac Tulips

Hello & Happy Weekend! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I had alot going on and just was too tired :o( My mom comes today for a visit & I'm looking forward to a fun weekend--we're going to see "A Chorus Line" in DC tomorrow at the theatre! Hope you have some great plans for your weekend!

I have to say I spent the good part of 2 days shooting video, editing and 'trying' to upload video. I've had more problems uploading video--I hate Windows Movie Maker, took forever and had to do it multiple times--ugh! I'm so disgusted with the whole process, but hopeful to have it all figured out soon. I do have 3 Copic Tutorials for you today--they're actually one long video that I had to break up in order to get them uploaded (don't ask), lol!
**EDITED--these tutorials have been taken off & replaced with new & improved videos--they are on my sidebar!**

This Magnolia image "Tilda w/ Tulips" is from the Easter Collection from Magnolia-licious and is the image I colored in my tutorials. The dp is from DCWV "Latte" stack and the oval flower image is from Alota Rubber Stamps that you can buy here (they come on a sheet of rubber). I also added some diamond stickles to the flowers and the pearls are from Kaiser!

Don't forget to check in on me next week cuz' its my 1 Year Blogaversary and that means some major BLOG CANDY--wahoooo! Have a great weekend & see ya back here tomorrow :o)

hugz,

Suzanne

23 comments:

  1. WOW! Great Job!! Love the videos! your dogs really wanted to be heard hahahah too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your tutorial. I found it very helpful and can't wait to try out your technique. Loved the barking dogs and can totally relate - we have three of our own.They are like little kids and want your attention when you are trying to do something! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and all the color combination. Thank you for doing the tutorial..Have a nice weekend with your mother...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't thank you enough for your video tutorial. It was REALLY helpful-and truly the best Copic tutorial that I have seen! I recently took a Copic class in St Louis and really did not learn much-I learned so much more from your video!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Suzanne, for making the tutorial. I have learned a lot and definitely will apply your techniques. My Tilda with tulips just arrived today....yeah. I am looking forward to many more of your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Suzanne. Great videos that are so helpful!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Suzanne and looking forward to the new tutorials!

    Have a great weekend - hugs & smiles, Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodmorning Suzanne,

    What a beautiful card, amazing colours. I used the Copics since three months and I learned so much from your video's, thank you very much.

    Hugs,
    Ellenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME tutorial...very interesting to see you lay down the dark color first, which is just the opposite of what I have done in the past. I found this video very informative and well worth all your efforts!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely amazing. I haven't watched the videos, but later on today, will be watching very closely.:) I love these little girls.

    smallcity

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card with Tilda and the tulips and very pretty colours. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great tutorial. I found it really informative and helpful. I'll definately check back next week for your blogaversay.

    Thanks
    Best wishes
    Penni X

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG card is so gorgeous, really love this cute Tilda with flowers and you coloured it perfectly! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww look at her...she's gorgeous! Love your bg paper and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Suzanne this card is amazing! I love the lilacs you used and your stunning coloring. I can't tell you how excited I am to sit down and watch your amazing tutorials. i know I will be wearing my computer out watching them! I hope you have great visit with your mother and enjoy the show!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEEEE-U-TEE-FUL! Of course, purple is my fave color...so...!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh...thank you so much for the tutorial! I am so grateful that you took the time. I know that it really IS a lot of work. Truly grateful for it. I invested in the copics and I haven't really worked with them because I'm completely intimidated, but you've shown me that it just takes a little work and practice and finding the right color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic tutorials!! Can't wait to see the next ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for these video tutorials, I'm looking forward to see more of your beautiful coloring!

    Saskia
    Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!!!!! The purple and white is Fab! I just spent some time going through your tutorial and they were all wonderful. Well worth y0our time. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! What a lot of work you put into this, and it shows! I got a kick out of your doggies. Mine was sitting here at my feet and kept looking up at me trying to figure out what was going on! LOL! Fabulous tutorials, Suzanne! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This Tilda is so cute in those lilacs!! Very pretty!! I also love your tutorials!!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover