Friday, December 19, 2008

Sparkly New Year!!

Happy Friday everyone--Yahoo! I cannot wait to leave for NYC for some good Christmas fun this weekend! And can you believe only 6 days until Christmas. I still have to wrap a bajillion presents tonight and pack for our trip. We'll be back late on Tuesday just in time for Santa to come and visit our house! This post will be kinda short cuz' I know we're all running around crazy right now trying to finish up our to-do lists :o)

(Edited to add--Copics used for face E11, E00,E000, R21/clothes are C2,C5,C7,C9/hair is E35,Y21)


I couldn't wait to ink up my New Year's Magnolia stamps any longer and I also got some of these fun Alota Stamps to use with them. This is "New Year Tilda" from Magnolia-licious and the Alota Stamps can be bought here. These stamps will be useful for so many other celebrations for this coming year too---they're definitely not holiday specific which I love!

She's colored with copics and I used Shimmerz (in angel wings) on her shirt & tights. I also used my gold liquid pen for all the gold accents. The champagne glass has diamond glaze coated on it for that glassy shine and I used my Spica Markers on the confetti. That super sparkly cs is Doodlebug's Sugar Coated cs in Bumblebee--lovee this stuff, it is soooo sparkly in real life! The sentiment I made on my computer cuz' I didn't have any New Year's sentiments to use (gasp--how the heck did that happen, lol)! I used the same SCS sketch #207 for this card which I really love since this is the second time I've used it, LOL!

Ok, this is the last post from me until next week. I hope your holiday celebrations are splendid and wonderful this weekend! Don't forget that H&M Stamps is having a HUGE blowout sale Jan. 6 & 7th---all stamps sets are $5!!! So if ya get some Xmas money make sure and put it to good use, LOL :o)

holiday hugz,
Suzanne

18 comments:

  1. oh, HOW CUTE!!!!
    Love all the sparkle!!
    Have a fun time this weekend!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC at Christmas time? How fun!! Love this darling card too. That sweet little magnolia image on the tipped champagne glass is too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image! Love your work! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute for words! I love how the glass is all glazy and all the sparkle in it! I love this layout too! Just so stinkin cute! So now go and enjoy NYC with your family! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww- she's just adorable!! Have a great time this weekend Suzanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! OMG!!! It is so stunning, there are no words!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    PS, have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne that is adorable! I love the big glass that you have Tilda sitting on! :)
    Hugs~ Kim
    Hope you have a GREAT trip! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, sweet, card! Love all the paper piecing and the sparkle is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is just stunning suzanne!! can't wait til susana gets the shimmerz up - i have been wanting to try them myslef.

    your coloring is absolutely over the top! have a great trip
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is ADORABLE! I mean i just cant stand it! Have a wonderful holiday week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her hair is just beautiful! So mant rhings are bright and shiny but not overdone. Would you mind telling me what copics were used on her face? Thanks Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet character and your card and colouring is gorgeous. Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and all the best for 2009
    hugs sylvip.s save trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi suzanne! Hope you're having a great trip and wonderful time! I love this little Tilda all ready for the party! Great coloring and love the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a stunning card!! I love how you´ve coloured the cute Tilda!! Great job.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :o)
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! Thank you for the goodie basket for our christmas exchange! You spoiled me way too much! But thanks anyways! LOL...Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Blessings!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your coloring is spectacular...really amazing.
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzanne! You are so very talented and I check out your blog often! So, when I saw that you left me a comment on my blog, I was very excited! :) I am happy to be a part of the Sassy group and I am really hoping to get to know some of you better! I hope you and your family have a beautiful Christmas!

    Hugs~
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover