Friday, December 5, 2008

Snow Girl!!

Yeahhhhh! It's Friday my friends! I am sooooo ready for the weekend so I can get some much needed rest. My son and I are both sickie-poo with nasty head colds, YUCKY, especially at this time of year. We don't really have any plans this weekend other than doing some more Christmas shopping--I'd like to be finished up with all of that by next week (we'll see, fingers crosses)! How are you doin' with your holiday cards & shopping?
Ok, onto my projects today, of which I have 2 for ya since I didn't post any yesterday!

***********************************************************
Today is the last day to enter my Whiff of Joy Blog Candy--you have until 11 pm (EST) tonight to leave a comment on this post!! I'll announce the winner tomorrow--Good Luck!
***********************************************************

This card uses some of my favorite things--cute image, snowflakes & yummy dp! I think this lil' Lizzie from Whiff of Joy is just the cutest dollbaby evah' and my friend Summer has them in stock here in the states at her store! I paired her up with this most yummo-licious dp from Dovecraft. Susana's Custom Art & Card Design is the ONLY store right now here in the states to carry Dovecraft and she has it in 8x8 paper packs. If you lovee this dp called "Winter Wonderland" you can email Susana at susana@susanascustomartandcarddesign.com and she will be taking pre-orders until 5 pm (PST) tomorrow becuz' she sold out of the first batch of this design. I will have another card with this dp up tomorrow & it's even yummier, lol! Make sure and check out the other designs too---they're all sooooo pretty!

I used PTI's shimmery white cs on this card (lovee that too) along with my Marvy Snowflake punches, glitter dots from Gina K and the snowflake brads are from The Stampin ' Place and of course she's colored w/ Copics!

This is a close up of the most wonderful flock out there (& I've tried 'em all). I used this Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Flock in lily white on all of Lizzie's fur trims--its nice and fine & adheres wonderfully. Susana will have it in her shop next week in variety packs (gotta love that) & single bottles! If you like to flock or wanna try it, you MUST get this stuff, I seriously recommend it (and no I don't get any $$ for saying that, LOL).

You might wanna click on this pic to make it larger, cuz' since its a wideshot I couldn't get it any bigger here for ya! I made a set of notecards (2 each) as a gift using H&M Stamp Co's "A Lil' Behind" stamp set. Oh how I lovee this "hiney" set--it suits my personality so well (if you know me well you know my quirky sense of humor & sarcasm well). Their are many other images in this set and soooo many cute sayings too! I decided on a black/white scheme w/ a punch of 1 other color and dry embossing on each. (Cow has swiss dots embossed on black, bear has scored criss-cross on white bg, chickie has a scored square around) All colored w/ Copics and accented with my favorite diamond stickles. Do they make ya' laugh? ME TOO--ROFL!!

I'll be back here tomorrow with the winner of my blog candy and another project for ya!

hugz,

Suzanne

13 comments:

  1. ha ha, I think you're udderly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Especially the Dove craft paper one. (Got that pad and it's beautiful). THe likkle animals are SO cute too!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Love the note cards!! I hope you and your son feel better soon!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, truly wonderful! I adore Lizzie and the notecards are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are delightful!! The animal does make me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your sniffles soon dissapear and you feel better soon. Fabby cards, as always, and I love that flock! enjoy your weekend, hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne,
    Loved the hineys hee hee
    Your art always Rocks and i love the element of the ornament on the card
    Hearts
    Susana M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopped over from Katharina's: Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE yoru cards Suzanne! That Magnolia card is just stunning and the little note card are absolutely adorable! :) TFS and thanks for the congrats on Susana's DT, I'm so excited! :)
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Cards! Love them. I only Have one WOJ stamp.. And love it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. your cards are just adorable!!! the colors are beautiful~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't decide which I like better ... so I wont! I always love your cards.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card, it is sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover