Friday, December 12, 2008

Pink Girl Power!!

Happy, happy Friday everyone! I'm looking forward to the weekend and I'm feeling more myself now thank goodness (thanks for all the well wishes). Our club here in our neighborhood has a huge Gingerbread House Decorating event every year and we're going on Sunday. My daughter and I are making one (and they're huge) and my son & hubby are doing one--I'll share pics with you all on Monday, should be tons of fun! I'm sure my kiddos will be on a sugar high, lucky me--LOL!!

**********************************************************
Remember you have until Sunday evening at 11 pm to enter for my Rubber Romance Blog Candy on THIS POST!!!
**********************************************************



My two cards today feature Pink ladies, lol! This card features another Rubber Romance stamp, but this one is super special!! Her name is "Jane" and everytime someone purchases her a $1 is donated to Breast Cancer Research & Education by the gals at Rubber Romance. Even better, when you buy this stamp from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, Susana will donate another $1 to the cause--so $2 will go to this most worthy cause. I'm sure we all know someone who has suffered from this horrible disease and what a great way to support and honor them!

I paired my Jane with this yummy dp from Dovecraft called "A Hint of Pink" (oh my how I love this dp). The sentiment (which I love too) is from Verve Stamp's "Fairy Tales". Another set Verve has that is great for supporting your loved ones w/ just the right sentiment is "Here for You" & its 20% off right now--I'm ordering one for sure. So if you love this gal and you want to donate to this great cause that really helps all of us women, be sure and visit Susana's store & purchase one. The DT for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design (on my sidebar) all used this stamp today for a project, so make sure and blog hop around to see their versions :0)


My second card is pink too--do you feel a theme goin' on, lol! This is one of the very first stamp sets I bought from Pink Cat Studio (Lily & Tweet) and I instantly fell in love with them all! I was lucky to be chosen by the fabulous Melissa (owner & illustrator) to guest design for her in the New Year and I'm sooo honored! I've been neglecting my Pink Cat stamps so I've pulled them out & been inkin' them up, so look out for more of these cuties here on my blog! I colored w/ Copics and the snowflakes were punched and then I added my favorite Martha Stewart snow glitter to them. I love using these non-traditional colors for the holidays--so much fun!


I hope you all have a fun weekend ahead of you and remember only 13 DAYS until Christmas---are you excited or stressed, lol?? I'm happy to say my shopping is DONE and all I have to do is wrap. My biggest stress is getting out all my Xmas cards---I need to sign & address them all--eekkk!


see ya back here tomorrow,


Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. Love the pink!! Great cards, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne,
    Both your cards are lovely! Your RR Jane card is so pretty, I love the colors and her dark hair mixed with the wonderful designer paper and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne,

    You have the prettiest picture I always love seeing it on the pink Cat Group Members list, and on my friends list at PCP!!!

    I really like your cards you do amazing work!!!

    I see we both got picked as Guest DT's for a release at Pink Cat Congratulations!!!

    Off to see more of your wonderful creations!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Lily Card and congrats on being chosen for a guest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Jane card Suzanne, she's so elegant. Love teh Pink Cat card as well, too cute! :) Congrats on making the DT!
    Hugs, Christine
    PS Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards, and I too love the non traditional christmas colors!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a Pink Girl! I am spending the rest of the day catching up on Christmas Cards!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pink cards Suzanne! I'm looking forward to having you as a guest designer next year!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover