Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sickie-Poo!

Hi everyone! No projects today because I am sickie-poo :o( I've run my engines dry I guess and I'm taking a day of rest so it doesn't get worse--too much to do over the next few weeks, ya know! So, I thought I'd share a few more holiday pictures with you of my family at the Christmas Tree farm this past weekend.


If you haven't entered for my WOJ blog candy yet and wanna see more Christmas pics---go to this post!
*************************************************************

Me, my daughter Alexa & son Riley at Snickers Gap Tree Farm in Bluemont, VA. We're standing in front of the tree that now graces our family room--all 11 feet of it! This farm has acres & acres of the best trees evah'--we go every year & finish it off with hot cider in the barn! It was a beautiful sunny day in the low 40's--perfect for "tree hunting" as we call it, lol!

My daughter, son & hubby with our first cut-down--the blue spruce that is now beautifying our rec room. My son actually hauled this all the way across the farm to the barn where we check out--I still remember chasing him around as a toddler trying not to lose him in all the trees, lol! How time does fly! (of course he got sick the next day, so now I feel guilty about him tuggin' the tree, lol)

Oh, my silly kids! My daughter always decorates the tree in her Santa hat & we have Xmas music blaring the whole time! That of course is my son making faces behind her back--typical! And yes we have to use a ladder to decorate the tree, but not till Mom (me) strings all the lights--which in this case we ran out of (GASP)! I thought I had extra but didn't, so we had to pack up & run to Lowes to buy a cart full of white lights (can't run out again)! Typical for the Dean family, LOL!


I hope your December is starting off Merry & Bright! I'll be back tomorrow with some more projects for ya!

hugz,
Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. Hugs Suzanne and I hope you feel better soon. Wrap up warm and cozy up with a hot chocolate by one of your fabulous trees. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take good care of yourself the stamping world is not the same without you and I won't tell you I told you so- LOL
    Much hearts and Hugs
    Susana M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hopefully tomorrow you will be better.

    Thanks for sharing the pictures of your fam! What beautiful trees you picked out. I have always wanted to go, but fake trees are a tradition in our family. Speaking of which we still need to put ours up and decorate it.

    Smiles,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun family day. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a wonderful family outting ... hope you found that ever so perfect tree!

    Get better .... wrap up in warm soft fuzzy blanket and have some hot stuff to drink. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to see these pictures Suzanne. Your tree would be through my roof!!! LOL
    Hope you're both on the mend now.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your trees! Your home looks so festive and beautiful!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover