Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Blue Christmas!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Let me tell ya it is BRRRRRRRRRRRRR Freezing here today--in the low 20's this morning. I guess I'm gonna have to fly south soon (I wish), LOL! I think we're in store for a crazy winter my friends.
*********************************************************
OK...
My Whiff of Joy BLOG CANDY winner is....................


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
127
Timestamp: 2008-12-06 04:44:52 UTC


NANCY of FancyCrafty{ME}

Congrats on winning these yummy WOJ goodies--just in time for Christmas too! Email me your addy asap so I can get them to ya!
***************************************************************
Don't despair if you didn't win this time, cuz' "GUESS WHAT?".....I'll be having my very last BLOG CANDY giveaway of the YEAR on Monday, so don't miss it!

I'm happy to hear everyone's hopeful for the New Year and I hope everyone's wishes come true and everyone has a wonderful, safe, healthy & prosperous New Year! I will have my New Year's wishes up for ya come the end of the month!

I have to say that this Christmas card might be staying in Suzanne's office,LOL! I just love how it turned out and I don't think I can give it away, hee hee. This is some more of that yummy dp from Dovecraft's Winter Wonderland pack---if you really, really want some of this you need to email Susana by 8 pm (EST) tonight cuz' she will be more ordering more(susana@susanascustomartandcarddesign ). Check out the other lovely Dovecraft dp and Laura Ashley dp HERE.

This lovely Magnolia stamp is "Tilda wearing Stockings" from Magnolia-licious--I love her long hair & footie socks (she reminds me of my dd). I made an ornament for her to sit in with my circle nestability and my SU tag punch (cut one side off) and then outlined with my Silver Liquid Pen. The white shimmery cs is from PTI and the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms "Mona Lisa Moments". I threw some stickles on too cuz' ya know its not finished until I have some sparkles on there :o) I've had a few requests to list the Copics I use and I promise I WILL TRY hard to remember to do that---I always forget and put all my Copics back and never list 'em for ya, but I'll try harder (they will be at the end of each post).

Hope ya like it as much as me! I'll see ya later!

Suzanne

Copics Used: Hair--E59,E25,E31 Clothes--B91,B93,B95,B97,B41 Skin--E000,E00,E11,R20

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the cute tilda image and the colouring is beautiful. Love the papers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab. card, the colouring is beautiful! :-)

    Kicki from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kovely card Suzanne! She's just gorgeous!! Anf thanks for joining the Roses on Paper group at PCP :) That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,
    One of your BEST cards yet!!! I love this effect with the ornament and well its all crazy good :o)
    Hearts
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Nancy!

    This card is wonderful! As is everything you make=0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this little Tilda and the way she is sitting with one leg tucked up - such a pretty card in shades of blue. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! this is so stinkin' adorable! Love the paper and the ornament. I will have to case this for sure!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne,
    She is just so sweet!
    You did an amazing job on her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a lovely idea Suzanne!!! Maybe I will bloglift this from you..haha
    Have a great weekend!
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh love it! again hihi
    hugs sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done! Thanks for listing the Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is inspiring! Thanks for taking the time to get the nitty gritty color codes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a BEAUTIFUL card! And thank you for the blog candy!!! I'm sooooooo excited to win!

    I'm also happy that you are posting the copic colors. I'm new to copics and am trying to experiment with trying to find just the right colors for skin and hair, etc.

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stunning! Your colouring is great. I have whispered in Santa's ear that I would love some copic markers myself (since I normally use my SU markers)
    Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous!! your colouring is fantastic and I love the colours you have used.X

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely STUNNING!! Your coloring on her is wonderful--LOVE how you did her hair esp. :) Great bg papers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! She is gorgeous! Just love the colors and expert coloring! She is so beautiful in blues! Love how you do the hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful! If I were you I would keep this one too...it's fabulous!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, your coloring on this magnolia is really beautiful, sooo jealous, but who knows...i'm just a beginner...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover