Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sneakie Peekie Time!

Happy Sunday everyone! Have you all recovered from your holiday festivities yet? I'm trying to catch up on ALOT of lost sleep and get some crafting time in, since I haven't made anything in a week (GASP)!! We had a wonderful Christmas and I loved every minute but I have to say I'm looking forward to the semi-calmness of January, LOL! We're going to a friend's house for a New Year's Eve get together, but it will be low-key just how I like it :o) Anyone of you have any exciting New Year's plans? Ok, onto 2 sneakie peekies for ya....


This first card uses one of two new sets being released by Storage Units, Ink & More on Jan. 1st! Both sets involve love & sweet things great for Valentine's Day :o) I really love SUINK stamps because the sets include so many separate stamps for you to use together or separately---and I love to make scenes with them! I used 5 stamps from the "Will You Be My Valentine" set for this card. The dp is from K&Co's "Smitten" line which I lovee! I colored with Copics and added some stardust stickles to the image. The hearts are from my new Heart Nestabilities that I got just in time for Valentine projects. You likee? Make sure and visit my fellow DT sistah's blogs today for their sneak peekies too (Mary Jo & Colleen)! I'll list the DT sistahs who will have sneak peeks this week everyday for ya!

This next card uses a new stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps (to be released Jan.1st) called "Charliene Cowgirl"--if you're familiar with their cute Charlie Cowhorse stamps then you'll lovee this set too. For this card I only used part of the horse image in my circle and I didn't make her look too girly so that this card would work for both a boy or a girl. I colored with Copics and used this yummy "Men of Life" dp from PTI which is so fun! I stamped out separately the horseshoe & boots and used my Nesties to cut them all out. The stars are from my SU star punch and I used Stampendous GeoSparklers on the ends to make them look like sheriff's stars. The sentiment is from CDS's "Casual Curls Sentiments" set which works perfectly for that cowboy font look! Make sure and visit the DT's (list on my sidebar) blogs all this week for their beautiful & fun creations using all the new sets. I will have sneak peeks of a few different sets here on my blog this week too!

If you've been waiting to get some Shimmerz, Scrapper's Floss and Doodlebug Flocks/Glitters---Susana's Custom Art & Card Design has them all in now in lots of scrumptious colors, so check 'em out!

H&M Stamps will be having a HUGE BLOWOUT Garage Sale on Jan.6th-7th--ALL stamp sets will be $5!! So if you got some Xmas money, that's a great deal and great way to spend it, LOL!!

See ya back here tomorrow,

Suzanne

22 comments:

  1. Wow Suzanne, these are absolutely adorable, love the sneak peeks! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I have been so busy but should be back to blogging today, I've missed it :) TFS!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just adorable. I love the little additions of sparkle on the SUINK one, too cute. And the stars are perfect on your other one. Great job Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards Suzanne! I really like the second one and how you did the little cirlce/stars. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Suzanne! That nestie heart is perfect for the valentine card! Great coloring on both cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sneak peek card Suzanne. That patterned paper is PERFECT. I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne,
    Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas!!! Sooo glad you are back we missed ya and your creations and these were adorable :o) I'm going to need those heart nestabilities now!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Sneak Peeks Suzanne...Both cards are just too adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Suzanne! Have a safe New Year! I think we are traveling a bit since we missed family with out weather and all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards Suzanne! Such perfect details love the ribbon treatment and dew drops on your SU Ink card and the stars with all the piercing is just the perfect accent on your second one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Cards Suzanne!! I just got the heart nesties on Saturday, so my card for tomorrow has them too!! Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are adorable. I love the top card.. what a cute image! Can't wait to see the rest of your posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute!! i am in recovery mode - i haven't stamped in a week either!!
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne,
    I love your card. So sweet. Your horse card rocks. You did a fab job with the coloring. I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are just darling Suzanne!! And your coloring, as always is fantastic!! Love the little heart on the first one, and your stars and colors on the second are so fun also!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are such sweet cards and designed so wonderfully!
    Thanks for the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the new blog background... Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello hun, these cards are simply stunning, but your work always is. I have to say i just adore the photos of your house, what a wonderful home you have, its absolutely gorgeous and your decorations are fabulous! I can see you had a fabulous christmas, i am looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work in 2009. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this card is so cute! Love the colors and the bubbles on the ends of the stars. Super adorable layout too!

    The valentine boy and girl card is so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love them! I love the papers and I adore the simplistic layout of the first card. And that horse is too sweet! Good to see you back in your stamping room!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of these cards are fantastic!! You have such a talent with how you lay out your cards and your coloring is always stunning!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your SUINK card, Suzanne. It just drips of "sweet"...I can't get enough. Great, great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover