Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Blessings!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! How is everyone doin'? I'm in work overload as I'm sure most of you are and my to-do list doesn't seem to be getting any shorter--how is that, LOL! I'm drinking double the caffeine but it doesn't seem to be helping much!

I'm letting you all know that I will be posting only every other day until the new year (but next week I will only post once) so that I can get some more things done & some time off too---don't miss me, hee hee! Do make sure and visit on the 28th for 2 Sneak Peeks from two wonderful companies!!


I have soooo many holiday Magnolia stamps that are still uninked that I feel ashamed....ok, not really but I do feel a lil' guilty,lol! I guess that will just give me more Xmas stamps to play with next year! Isn't this Tilda holding her big candycane the cutest--you can get her still from Magnolia-licious!! I had to use up some more of this yummy dp by SU (altho' I have another pack to save for next year cuz' I'm a hoarder ya know) and colored Tilda to match with Copics. The corners were made by punching my cs with SU's scalloped edge punch & then cutting in 90 degree triangles--I also paper pierced them to jazz 'em up a bit! The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms "Mona Lisa Moments--Christmas Expressions".

I'm showing you this close-up so you can see the sparkle & shimmer of the white areas! It's Angel Wings Shimmerz--lovee this stuff & Susana's Custom Art & Card Design will have it in by the end of the week. I'll show you more samples with different colors on Friday! Great stuff!

BTW, if you're in the market for Copics or "your Santa" wants to get you some--make sure and check out 7 Kids College Fund! I picked out all the Copic colors that you should start out with, so they all work together beautifully--so if you need to add a few to your collection check 'em out! She also has a great price on the Airbrush System that might find its way into MY stocking :o)

Alright, I'm off to bake, wrap & craft and maybe fit in some laundry too, LOL! See ya!

hugz,
Suzanne

Copics Used: R24,R22,R20, E49,E47,E44,E43,E35,Y21,G82,G20,E00,E11,E000

13 comments:

  1. cute card with Tilda and love those papers, no wonder you are hoarding them for next year! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the tilda image and the colouring is beautiful. I have a little something on my blog for you. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! And lest we not forget that our families need clean clothes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute! Love this sweetie. Love all the shimmer. Can't wait to get my hands on that Shimmerz! And the sentiment is just beautiful. I'm going to have to look closer at SU's DP. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thank you also for the hint to Santa ;-) Wish you a wonderfu X-mas and remember to have fun! Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I think I *need* that Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - pretty paper and lovely colouring - but I say that every time!!
    I must get me some of that Shimmerz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Tilda card! Thanks for the close up...she's colored beautifully!

    Good for you on taking some time off...we're not going anywhere so enjoy time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the colours! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful , Suzanne! She is so expertly colored! The chocolate and rose colors are so inspiring! I must cut into my paper like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charming!! Love your dp behind that sweet image!! And, as always, your coloring is outta this world fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover