Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wild Things!!

Happy Thursday everyone--can you hear the weekend calling, lol??!! I sure can and Spring Break starts on Saturday for my kids--they're excited, but mom isn't so much! They're fine the first few days and then they get on each other's nerves (including mine, lol) and we're all ready for school to start again! But we'll try and have some fun in between all the arguing too, LOL! We'll head to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms & visit the re-opened US History Smithsonian and walk around--always fun! The kids want to go see "Monsters vs. Aliens" and we'll go out to lunch!!

And we're heading to my Mom's house next Friday for the weekend to celebrate Easter--now that the kids are older they're not really into the Easter Egg hunts anymore :o( so we'll hang out at Grama's house instead!!!

So today I have a few "SASSY Wild Thang" projects for ya just for fun!!! Love zebra print & double love hot pink & black together---

Yes, I said only one project today but I fibbed, lol!! I couldn't help myself and had to play with some of my fun stuff that hasn't been pulled out in awhile. My Bellas have been sad cuz' its been over 6 months since I've inked them up!! My sweet friend Jacque (thanks again!!) sent me some fun zebra print goodies a bit ago, cuz' she knows how I LOVE & ADORE all things zebra print :o) She sent me this fun zebra ribbon, some zebra headbands and a purse for my daughter (pics to come soon)--she rocks!!!


So I pulled out my Stamping Bella "Huggybellas" and created away. I had picked up a couple of these fun velvet zebra covered journals to alter quite awhile ago (story of my life, hee hee) and pulled one out to gussy up. The zebra brads are from Gina K, sentiments are from Hero Arts and PTI. Such a fun, cool gift for a mom, sister or girlfriend! I might have to make one for myself :o) But this one is up for sale on my Etsy site if you're interested in it!!! (link on sidebar)

Second card uses another new stamp set from H&M Stamps (drawn by my bud Debbie Corbari) called "Petals of Friendship"! I doublestamped my flowers (with the inside & outline stamps) and added some black stickles to the center of them! The yummy dp is by DoveCraft called "Hint of Pink" paired up with PTI's "Raspberry Fizz" cs! This layout is this week's SCS sketch #222--so fun & versatile and my button embellishment was inspired by Michelle Wooderson (Mish Mash), she makes so many great button embellies!! What a fun & funky Mother's Day card!!

**TEASER NEWS--Susana of Susana's Custom Art & Card Design(SCACD) will be having some AWESOME BLOG CANDY up on her store blog HERE starting Monday, April 6th! The prize up for grabs---a handsigned print by illustrator/artist Elisabeth Bell! You won't want to miss it!!

Hope you enjoyed the SASSY projects today!

hugz,
Suzanne

20 comments:

  1. Dang girl you are busy busy! Love everything you're doing!!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Huggybella and that journal is too cute! The brads rock and that ribbon is to die for1 What a beautiful Mother's day card and I do love that button! Can't wait for the great blog candy at Susana's! Hope you have a great quiet, and peaceful break with the kids. Enjoy your outings!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are great! Great idea with the journal (might have to steal that) and I love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Suzanne, so many cute things!!! I am so happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your wee surprises!! It is very different to go on a safari so early in the morning...wink...Hugs for you both...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute and i LOVE the new H&M release :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Cute cute!!!

    Zebra and hot pink, too stinking adorable! Love it

    Brittany xx :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun creations!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! Love the pink and black together as well. I hear ya about the weekend calling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the Zebra and of course this girl LOVES pink too!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! I love this zebra print with the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Suzanne!
    Love the zebra print!
    Journals are always a great idea!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the colour combo! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice - love the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful set -- I love the colors and patterns together!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your work thankyou for the inspiration
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! This is sooo pretty!! I love pink and black together!! You have the coolest projects!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply amazing as usual!!! I adore the black and white and hot pink! So, so striking and fun!! The layouts are amazing and I love the accessories you used! Too too cute!!! I hope you guys have fun on your trip!!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute projects!!! Lovin' that pink and black and zebra print!!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable Bella projects and your H&M card is beyond pretty! Love the touch of gingham...so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous suzanne,
    the colour combo on these are delish. loving the stripes. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover