Friday, April 10, 2009

Quilting Friends!!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm still here in South Carolina enjoying the sun & getting some "relaxin'" done!! Hope you all have some wonderful plans for the Easter weekend!! This is the first time we've been away from home for Easter and not done our usual Easter Egg Hunt & Easter baskets! But the kids are older now & they really wanted to come to the beach for their Easter so that's what we did :o)

Before I had left, I created another gift set using one of my favorite Paper Trey Ink sets "Quilter's Sampler"! This set includes a covered notepad (on left above), matching pen, 2 cards and a tea towel! All the supplies are from PTI including the buttons & Palette Inks I used to stamp on the cards & towel. (I have 2 of these sets for sale on my Etsy shop on sidebar)

This is one of the cards that can be sent to a great friend and the other card in the set is a birthday sentiment!! The colors I used from PTI are Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise & Ocean Tides.

This tea towel was stamped with PTI's Palette Inks so it can be washed over & over again! Love that!
This is the covered notepad & matching pen! Such a fun set to give as a gift to someone special!!

**If you haven't entered for the yummy Elisabeth Bell Blog Candy over at Susana's store blog--make sure and go enter before the 14th!! It's an awesome opportunity to win something special!**

Alrighty, I'm outta here---enjoy your Easter weekend!
hugz,
Suzanne



14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous gift set! I love how you tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Love those quilt blocks. Have a wonderful time at HH. I hope you get good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne this is jsut beautiful!! I love teh quilt pattern and the beautiful colors and texture you used! This gift set is amazing! I can't believe you even decorated teh pen! That is fantastic! You did such a great job! Glad to hear you are having fun on your vacation!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne'
    very nicely done!! My sister quilts and I may do something for her for Christmas with note cards and envelopes as a little extra gift!
    You did a really nice job on it!
    Hugs
    michele spera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! I have some PTI cardstock and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne these are just gorgeous. I love the quilts stamp sets from PTI there are some of my favorites. I didn't think to do tea towels with them though. Thanks for that Idea. I saw you have done towels before with another set. Thanks for the idea with the quilt stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute set and I love your designs! I hope you have a fabulous vacation and come back renewed.

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful gift set Suzanne, have a great Easter break. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative, love all of your fun ideas. What a great gift too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous gift set!! I love the color combo!! Hope you are having a great time at the beach!! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an absolutely gorgeous gift set, Suzanne! I love that set from PTI. I love the colors you used. Just beautiful!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gift set - I'm sure it will go quickly!! Hope you are having a great time at the beach!!! I think that's a fantastic way to spend the holiday with family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty set Suzanne!! I love these colors that you used for it. Hope you had a Happy Easter!!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover