Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Randomness!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone--we're halfway thru the week, yay! I am off and about today, trying to get lots of things done in not enough time, hee hee. Today is my lunch bunch with my favorite gal pals & yesterday I got my hair done. Can't believe I hadn't gotten my hair cut & colored since before I left for CHA in January--my hair grows veryyyyyy slooooowwww, LOL! Plus I don't really like to sit in a chair for very long--I get antsy, so I try not to go to often, my stamper's ADD again, LMBO!!



BTW, I got news that a few more of my projects were excepted to CardMaker Magazine--Whooot, Whooot!! I'm sooooo excited & what a great birthday present dontcha' think? My project in PaperCrafts Magazine will be out in June--that will be my first published piece & I cannot wait, definitely will be framing that issue :o) Anywho, I've got a couple random cards to share with you that I had done but not posted on my blog yet....


The first card uses the fabulous "Damask Designs" set by PTI--I love all things damask or toile (or zebra print, hee hee)! I made 4 of these notecards (2 thanks & 2 happy bdays) as a set and they're for sale over on my Etsy shoppe! This set is so fun to use & I just paired it with PTI's spring moss & vintage cream cs--the ribbon & buttons are PTI too (ya know I lovee my PTI products!!). Simply elegant!


Second card uses some of the new Medieval stamps from Whiff of Joy. Isn't this horse gorgeous--I love it! I paired "Charlotte's Horse" with "Knight Charlie"--so cute together & fabulous for a boy's birthday or graduation card. You can get both of these stamps at 7 Kids College Fund now if you live here in the States! The sentiment is from Verve Stamps "Wonderful Wishes" set--I thought it went perfectly with this scene. I kept the embellishments to some stickles & diamond glaze on the image & some masculine dp. Simple and fun!

Hope you're having a fabulous day! See ya back here tomorrow!

hugz,

Suzanne

17 comments:

  1. Been stalking your blog for awhile now (thank you so much for your copic tutorials - they've been a huge help to me). Congratulations on being published - will be looking forward to my copy of it, to see what you've made :) And awesome cards you're sharing here - definitely getting my hands of the second run of WoJs medieval stamps to, cause they're way to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Suzanne! Your work is awesome and this just shows what hard work and talent can do. I love both of your creations.

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya girlie!

    ahhh a cut and color....let's see...nope can't remember the last time i went......it doesn't help that my hairdresser disappeared and NO ONE ever gets my hair right - she was the first!

    anywho CONGRATS!! i got word yesterday on mine in Cards too - WOO HOO!!

    The note card set card is really really pretty!! i love all things damask and toile too - we so need to design a full set of papers together hahhahahha!!!

    love ya!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooww....congratulations Suzanne.
    Your work is sooo beautiful and I love your colorations. Amazing.
    Hugs,
    Ranita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!! I pick up those magazine whenever they're out and now I can say I knew you when! Love the note cards. What elegance they have. And Sir Charlie is too galant for himself! Can't wait to see your new cut and color!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, congrats!!! Not that the publication news is surprising at all, you know you rock.

    I love both cards, the classic elegance of the first one and OMG that Charlie - he's FABULOUS. I just love the images with that sentiment and your coloring makes him jump off the page, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Published!!! Wonderful, Congratulations & you deserve it. So glad you took the chance. Beautiful cards & the colors are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, new to your sight love your stuff. Great job being pub. Im new to the idea of getting copics. Not sure if I really want to invest so much. You make it look very tempting.Thanks for the ideas & color chart and how to atleast get started. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting published!!! You're a rock star!

    Love your projects today - especially the elegant damask card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Suzanne on being published. Can't wait to see the card. I am so happy for you.

    Loooove the damask design card. I have never made a masculine card and I really want to try to make a fathers day card. Maybe I finally will ink up one of my WOJ or Magnolia boys.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards as always! Congrats on your upcoming publications! Wooooohooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I look forward to seeing your project in the June Papercraft Magazine. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne, your coloring is SOOO good with the copic markers. I love color combo you use with the DP too. Love it! Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzanne,

    I just wanted to let you know that I just finished watching all your video tutorials! I found your blog at the Copic Creations blog,which I just started viewing myself. I made my first Copic Challenge card this week and I'm so excited to continue my Copic Creations. Your videos are so easy to follow and so informative.

    Congratulations on your published piece on PaperCraft Magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzanne Congratulations!!! I am so very excited for you!! How fun to hear your work has been accepted again!! I think you totally deserve it! you work so hard doing all you do. Heck I don't think you can ever get tired of hearing your works be accepted. So Congratulations my friend!!! Your cards today are Great. The Damask one is Stunning. Just love it. I agree that the horse is really good. That card is so very great for a guy...any occasion. Thanks for the inspiration as always and again I'm so very happy for you!!! Hugs, Cynde

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that Medieval card! I clicked on the 7 college link, and it didn't work though...

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on being published!! So well deserved!!
    Hugs,
    Irina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover