Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fairy Blossoms!!

Hello & Happy Thursday to you all! Hopefully by now, I am settled in at our wonderful resort in beautiful Hilton Head, SC and relaxing! I am so looking forward to a little peace-n-quiet & quality time with my hubby & kids! We all need this refocusing every now & then, ya know! I will share pics with you soon!! But for now, I'll share a card I had done before I left with you :o)

Also, if you haven't stopped by 7 Kids College Fund in awhile, you really should! Tab has all the new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps in and lots of other fabulous goodies!!


Isn't this fairy image GORGEOUS! I think she's a real beauty, meself!! This is "Fairy Blossom Charlotte" from Whiff of Joy's Medieval Collection! I colored her to match this yummy dp from Basic Grey's "Stella Ruby" line (had it for forevah)--and really wanted the image & dp to be the standouts on this card!

I colored her with Copics & added lots of Stickles of course! I cut the image & matching cs out with my Peony Shapeabilities and then distress inked the edges with my Inkssentials Blending tool. The beautiful ribbon is from Offray(white) and PTI (pink)! I just lovee it! It's up for sale at my Etsy site too--on sidebar!

If you love Whiff of Joy--there is a NEW "Summer Kit" available for pre-order over on the store site from April 13th--May 4th! It includes 15 stamps (6 characters, 5 accessory & 4 sentiments) all by Elisabeth Bell for ONLY $37!! That's a real steal for sure & I've seen 'em & they are stunning(see a sneak peek HERE)!!! So hurry & order yours now!!! And the NEW Medieval stamps will be up for sale next week also---I'll have some peeks for ya too!

**Don't forget to stop by Susana's store blog HERE to enter for her fabby BLOG CANDY! It's a handdrawn/signed print by illustrator Elisabeth Bell and a set of the 1st release SCACD stamps by Elisabeth! You have until the 14th to enter, so whaddya waitin' for!!**

Have a wonderful day!

hugz,

Suzanne

9 comments:

  1. Awww, she's lovely! Love the DP and the new Nesties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, just delightful. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute Suzanne-- Love the colors and the new nesties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne!! Very pretty coloring on this cute stamp!! Love your layout and pretty ribbons too. =)
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect match of copics and DP and Charlotte is coloured to perfection. Lovely.
    Have a great holiday!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is just absolute perfection truly! The papers are gorgeous and I adore the way you used your nesties! But the coloring and sparkle are amazing! So, so grogeous!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DP are perfect for your fairy:-) I love the glittery accents you added, makes the image "pop"
    Very cute :-)
    Hugs
    Michele spera
    PS Enjoy your trip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that fairy - and the yummy papers and ribbon you used with her!! Gotta check out that preorder..what a deal! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover