Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fairy Happiness!!

Happy Fairy Thursday everyone! How has everyone's week been so far? Busy, busy, busy is mine--what else in new, hee hee! Today I am working all day on projects, I have nowhere to be, just lots to get done. I'm only sharing one project with you today, because tomorrow I will have lots since its the FUN 1st of the Month!!!

I used yesterday's SCS sketch #226 for this fairy-licious card! I looked at the sketch for awhile, stumped--LOL--it looked a lil challenging but I figured it out!! I have had this Greeting Farm "Fairy Chloe" for quite awhile, always wanting to use it, just not enuff time, but I knew she'd be perfect for this sketch. I paired her up with this awesome dp from Dream Street Papers called "Fresh"--isn't it lovely? The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy & the flowers are Primas with glitterdots in the centers! I cut the sentiment out with my Shapeabilities Ribbon Tag Trio--love those!

Isn't she just a cutie-pop? I love her! I added lots of diamond stickles on her wings for some extra fantasy bling!!


**BLOG CANDY ALERT--Susana's store blog "Follow Your Heart" is having a yummy candy giveaway to celebrate over 10,000 hits! Up for grabs--a $25 gift certificate to Susana's store!! Stop by the blog to enter today thru Tuesday, May 5th (midnite EST)!******


Have a wonderful day! I'll see ya back here tomorrow with a Whiff of Joy Project of the Month, a sneakie peekie of some new H&M Stamps & a Copic Creation card!!

hugz,
Suzanne

17 comments:

  1. Good morning Suzanne, a totally gorgeous card hunny, loving the fabulous colours and papers you've used and that image is adorable. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing beautiful card! hugs from Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love this card!

    hugs
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, that Chloe is just precious...love those shades of blues and greens together...so attractive...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the color combo and she is such a cutie....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne,

    This image is perfect for the sketch! Love her glittery wings...so pretty!! I am stumped by the sketch this week too! Maybe it will come to me soon!!

    Happy stamping!!
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too sweet and I love the paper! Love the blue and green together. Love the sketch and I'm going to have to give it a try! Love her wings! Too pretty!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the DP is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic colouring in I love the white highlights

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darling!!! That paper is so pretty and I just love that cute little fairy!! Thanks for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Suzanne, love the cute image and your beautiful colouring. The colour scheme is so pretty. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is such a cutie-patootie! Love all the bling too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my!! this card is absolutely wonderful and adorable! ... YOUR color choices/combo fantastic... and YOUR coloring is off the wall gorgeous...!
    carsd like this truly excite me...
    this is agnificent!..so glad that i fllow your blog..or i may have missed seing this card!
    TY TY TY for sharing this work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. look at my typing in that post i did..lol....
    i was so excited about your card.....i could barely type...
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cute! Your coloring is amazing! These Anya's have really grown on me.
    ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these little anya fairies!! And this color combo is so yummy!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is so pretty! Love the colors, the image and your terrific embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover