Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Girly Fun!

Well hello everyone and a wintry Tuesday Night to you!  I hope that by the time you read this tomorrow I will have made my way to Nashville via LA and then onto Baltimore as my other flight was cancelled.  This winter weather has really been too much for me this year and I'm soooooo over it!  There are hundreds of us stranded here in LA due to the weather, but I figure if I get stranded in Nashville I'll just rent a car and drive home again.  I mean HEY I just did that drive a week ago right, LOL!  No biggie!  CHA has been both a blast (love meeting up with everyone, all the laughs and good times) but some of the other stuff's have been not so good.  I'm looking forward to CHA being back in Anaheim next year :)  At least its sunny here not like the rest of the country--you'd never know by being in LA that there is blizzard conditions across 33 states, ugh!  I need to write about this trip soon because there are parts you would NEVER believe!  Hubby is cranky with the kids, kids are cranky and home from school and mom is cranky---should be a FABULOUS weekend in the Dean household KWIM, hee hee!  When I get home I will load up all my pics for you so you can see everyone & everything!


My CHA Highlites/Must Haves:
-La La Land Stamps (illustrated by a very sweet pal of mine, Irina Blount)
-We R Memory Keepers new papers and embellies---loved them all
-Tsukineko's Goose Bumps Spray---very cool
-NEW Provocraft Expression E2 (will be wi-fi enabled, screen, no overlays and takes both Imagine & Cricut cartridges)--- also the NEW Provocraft Craft Room website which will be free!
-Sew Easy and Lucky Eight punches
-SB Nestability Bling by Want 2 Scrap


NewsBitz:

-7 Kids has some of the NEW CHA goodies for pre-order that you MUST'NT MISS!  New LaLa Land Stamps (love, love, love them and the owner/illustrator is a pal of mine), Stampavie Stamps, and NEW Spellbinders!  More to come as well!

*****************************************************************
Girly Girl Fun!


Today I have a fun girly project to share with you for the Copic Creations Challenge Blog!  This week our fabulous sponsor is Lili of the Valley Stamps and we were to use a combo of cool Copic colors!  If you haven't seen these stamps yet you are missing out, they are super adorable and you will love them all!  The DT has used a mix of fun and cute images for you today so make sure to check out the challenge HERE to see them all and how to join in on the fun!



I used this very sweet girly image called "New Hat" and I think she's utterly adorable!  Reminds me of my daughter at a much younger age--so cute!  The fun mix of papers I used are from Kaisercraft "Candy Lane" and the fun colors and patterns, perfect with this image!  The flowers are from Michaels (wedding section) layered and topped with a hot pink Prima rose!  The matting circle was made with SB's Lacey Circles and the scroll dies are by Marianne Designs.  Ribbon, rhinestones and sentiment by PTI!



I used Copic Colors YR12,YR01,RV13,RV10,YG25,YG03,YG000,C3,C1,C00!  Her shoes and purse got a nice coat of stardust Stickles---my fave!  Gotta have lots of bling! 

Now make sure to stop by the Copic Creations Challenge Blog to get more details 'kay?  See you in a few days if I EVER LEAVE LA, LOL! 
 


20 comments:

  1. Suzanne... Good Luck and BE SAFE, I hope you get to feeling better also! Your card is beautiful and your coloring is wonderful, as always! Again... Be safe and take your time if you are driving on those wintery roads! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't have the best of trips, but glad you were still able to find some goodies that you liked! Don't you just love Irina? She is just the sweetest and her La-La Land stamps are darling! And that hair...to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray for your safe return....
    always love your cards.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling sweet image! OMGosh.........she is just the cutest thing! A 'must have'!

    I know you'll be glad when you're snug as a bug in your own bed & hubby & kids are in sweet moods. hahaha

    Can't wait to see the pics & hear more about your trip.

    Huggies ~ Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it from someone in the midwest, stay in LA. Cute card! Looking forward to seeing pics of CHA! Safe travels however you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the youtube tuts and all the great samples on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne, you made a very cute card, i really love it. But I have a question about some abbreviatons which you use very often. I understand LMBO as "laughing my but off" (is that right?)
    But I cannot figure what KWIM means. Please help me!!!
    Big hugs from germany, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love those glitter on the her shoes and purse :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanne, I hope you guys get home safe and that with any luck you don't have to drive. Gorgeous card, you don't need to get me any more hooked on the LOTV stamps as I already am, when I saw them at a fair I literally wanted them all!! Take Care! Lyns xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck!! It will be a trip to remember from years to come with all your delays. Looking forward to your pictures

    Your card is adorable, very girly with all that pink...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love those fresh colors!!! How very sweet!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, so cute! What a wonderful details!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I read you posts about your experiences in leaving home for the CHA and struggling to get back home, it seems your stories would make good "I LOVE LUCY" show segments. I'm sure you're feeling "what else can happen?" Hope all turns out well as you travel back home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely stunning Suzanne
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. I'm looking forward to hearing about more of your travel adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so sweet Suzanne! I love the bright cheery colors on the card- reminds me of springtime. I too am so over winter :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzanne!

    I hope you are on your way home. You have had quite a trip. I enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you. It's such an honor to be on Magnolia-licious with you, and you are such a WONDERFUL DT leader! Diana has asked me to come to Anahiem CHA next year, so I will see you then!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love her Suzanne! I also love your fresh and fun colors :)

    Are you back safe and sound??? It must have been such a nightmare!

    Here's hoping this week will be warm and cozy for you ♥

    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh. Your card is so sweet and your image is very "cool!"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are so beautiful! I used one that was on SCS for inspiration last night. I linked it to my blog this morning. http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/2011/02/digital-stamping.html. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover