Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dream Dancer!!

Happy, Happy Wednesday my friends!  Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!  I'm having a blah-blah day today me thinks.  Energy is low and a great migraine is in town it seems which makes everything that much harder, lol!  Aren't migraines just joyful? I mean they are just fabulous to have--I love my ears ringing everytime loud noises (ahemmm.....teens & dogs) erupt in my ears.  Fuzzy vision which makes my copic coloring look BEYOND TERRIFIC!  And the dizzy feeling, you know like the kind you put yourself in as a kid twirling around the floor like a dummy!  Yeah it's great and I get so excited when they come to visit me---it's like a party in my own body going on right now, how can you NOT enjoy that!!  NOT--bwahhahahaha!  So anywho I will carry on as best I can albeit more slowly than normal and get the stuffs done that needs to be done!  And if anyone else is WANTING to join my in my own migraine party....well....I might recommend you visit your local dr instead, hee hee!

NewsBitz:

-Join me tonight at my CMC Classroom for a fun CHAT at 8:15 pm EST for an hour--everyone is welcome, chat is on main page at bottom!  Its always fun and a good time chatting about copics, crafts & life in general!  Also don't forget that I'm looking for entries for my NEW CMC Challenge DT--all details are HERE

-NEW Goodies at 7 Kids College Fund!  NEW spring CC Designs stamps HERE and fabulous NEW Whiff of Joy stamps HERE!  Check them out cuz' they are cute!

-Don't forget to check out Gina K's Blog today for more sneak peeks of the new stamps debuting this week and join in to win some for yourself.  I'll be back tomorrow with 2 more sneak peeks of the new sets as well.

********************************************************************
Dream Dancer


Today I'm sharing a card with you for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog--the challenge is to create a SQUARE CARD! Easy peasy for me, lol!  This fabulous image is from La La Land called "Marci Ballerina" and she's the same image I did on all 4 of my NEW Copic Coloring Videos (click on my Tutorials/Templates tab under my blog banner up top and then scroll down to see NEW 2011 videos).  I adore these stamps, not only cute but so much fun to color!


Isn't "Marci" just a doll?  I love her and I love her in these pretty blues too!  The papers are older DCWV from an old paper pack I have with no name on it, LOL (sorry).  I created a ruffled trim by putting Scor-Tape on the back of my paper and then ruffling the ribbon by hand and attaching it to the tape--I love how easy this is to do.  The border was made with a MS border punch and I used a CB embossing folder to emboss that center panel.  A pretty bow topped with some Prima flowers were added and the small sentiment is part of a PTI set.  That top element is a NEW Marianne Designs die that I added Stickles to for sparkle and some rhinestones for bling--kind of like a ballerina tiara I think!



This cutie was colored with copics of course (you can watch the videos--see link above) and I used B06,B02,B00/E25,E31,E50/E11,E00/C1,C00,B0000,E50.  I added stardust stickles to her flowers and ruffle on her tutu.  Diamond Glaze makes her ballet shoes and eyes extra shiny! 



Now make sure to hop on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog and see the rest of the fabulous DT projects and join in to WIN BIG ;)!!



27 comments:

  1. Wow, she is the cutest ballerina I've ever seen!!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your migraine. Hope you feel better soon. Love your card with Marci. You are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne,
    ohhh boy tell me about that sort of party on your head.
    I just had it few days agaon bbbaaahhhaaaa.
    But your card dear, make my day happy.
    Fantastic papers and design.
    For the colouring ohhh no need to say something :)
    Beauty!
    Hug's
    Renkata

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest image! Of course you have brought her to life with your amazing coloring skills!! I'm jealous of the warm weather...I'm so ready for all of this yucky looking semi white stuff to go away and everything to be green again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela aka disneychickFebruary 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM

    What a great card! I found some of your tutorials on UTube yesterday...I am thinking about purchasing some copics and your tutorials are great! I hope your migraine goes away! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, migranes are the WORST!! I don't know how you can even function... I have to have a dark, quiet room and NO movement!!!! Yuk!!! Hope you feel better really soon!
    The card is just adorable, those blues just pop!!!! You are the queen of copic coloring!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Oh, the dizzy spells are your own personal merry go round or at least that is what I tell my self when the headaches hits. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so sorry about your migraine, I suffer from them as well, I get the white lights and throwing up, and everything else that goes with them. I need to get into a Dark room since the light hurts my eyes and sometime the meds don't work... But I must commend you on this masterpiece that you managed to get out while in so much pain... Feel better

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. O how beautiful!! Marci looks lovely in blues. I love your card and the layout is awesome. Thank you for sharing about the ruffle. :) So many wonderful details. Thanks!!
    Hope you feel better soon, migraines can be a real pain. (no pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Suzanne! I watched all 4 of your videos (more than once)--you did a fabulous job! Thanks for doing them and look forward to more! Hope you feel betta soon, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you have a migrain today hun I get them sometimes where they effect my eyes in fact its normally my eyes that go first like a sort of warning to me that one is on its way lol. Any way on to the stunning card love the image I checked out your new videos before I saw this card thought it was cute then but on a card it is amazing love it
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzer! Another gorgeous card, Suzanne!! Just love all the detail and embellishments you put on your cards...real eye candy. So sorry you're feeling so punk but I do think I'll pass on the migraine party, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The videos with Marci were great and to see her all dressed up on card...too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about your migrane. I've had them in the past, so I understand your pain.

    Your card is just beautiful. I love your color choice. Blue is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you are feelin headache free SOON, my friend! Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great card! I really enjoy visiting your blog and seeing what you come up with - your cards are always so beautiful and inspirational. Wonderful choice of colours and embellies.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Suzanne!! Thank you SO MUCH!!

    Hugs!!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful coloring on this cute image Suzanne. It's a darling card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card! The way she is colored is beautifull. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Suzanne, I love all the blues you used on that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would guess that you could work magic with your Copics and any image, while under the influence of Fiorinal ... in a dark room ... curled up in a ball ... fighting a migraine! Your talent is endless, Suzanne.

    That little ballerina was brought to life in your videos, which are an absolute must for anyone interested in learning how to succeed with their Copics.

    Hope you feel better and rid yourself of that demon migraine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you are feeling better, Suz. I love the blues and your ballerina is delightful! I love what you've done! It's another card to drool over!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  24. really hope your head feels better soon. Love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE IT!! Thank you for posting the new tutorials on YouTube as well. I've been practicing and your newer tips really made a lot of sense to me. I still need to work on my blending and I'm sure I'll be watching your newer ones over and over (and over!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover