Friday, August 27, 2010

Sickie Poos!

Happy, Happy Friday everyone!!  Don't we all love the weekends--wahoo?!!  The weather has been absolutely beautiful here in VA and I've had my windows open everyday--the weekend is supposed to be sweet too!  We are doing some front yard work on Saturday and maybe doing movie night perhaps.  Tonight we are going to Alexa's high school for a tailgate party for the first football game and her first cheering as well---should be fun and the weather is supposed to cooperate too :)  They say it will be in the 50's at night--yikes--maybe too cool for me, hee hee---I still want it to be summer ya know!?  Sunday it's a toss up between hanging out at our club pool, school shopping or heading down to National Harbor--hmmmmm?  School shopping is NEVER fun so maybe we'll do a little bit on Sunday & a bit next week, me thinks!!  Note to self: wear earplugs, take aspirin and have a glass of wine ready for afterwards, LMBO!


NewsBitz:

-Come on ladies near or in Canada---I've got pre-registrations up for Buffalo, NY in November for the Color Me Creative Copic Classes!!  Tell your friends :)  Other pre-registrations are up as well--go to www.cmcroad.com for all the info!  If you will be out in LA for CHA in January I will be teaching a copic class on that Friday--if you are interested email me!

-I will announce the birthday blog candy winner on Monday morning for ya'll!!

-Tomorrow I will have some new Copic Quikbitz Videos up--they are all about haircoloring!  I get the most questions about hair so I did a few different types of images and using different color combos!  Also coming is a video on coloring rusty objects too :)

********************************************

Elisabeth Bell for SCACD "AnimaPeeps" Release Today!!

Yayyy!  Today is the new release from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD "AnimaPeeps"--they are so cute! Almost Disney like in their cuteness KWIM!  Today I'm sharing the image "TLC" with you--the cute girl squirrel is treating her sick lil' dolly--perfect for all those get well/feel better cards!  You can find all of these new stamps at SCACD HERE!  I used some of my very coveted (and discontinued) Basic Grey "Lily Kate" papers along with some fun embellishments--but SCACD still has some of this paper in stock HERE (snatch it while you can)!

I added some scrolls along the edges of my image with my fave Marianne Designs dies (love them sooo much) and the yellow cs got embossed one of my most used CB folders (swirls).  The sentiment is from PTI (Vintage Picnic Basket sentiments) and some fun PTI buttons with a bow on top. 


My image was colored with Copics (but of course)--B97,B93,B91/Y13,Y11,Y00/E37,E35,E31,E53,E50!  I colored her tail with upwards strokes to replicate the way the fur would lay on her tail--just adds a bit of texture!  Viva Decor Glitter Liner on her sleeves for sparkle and then diamond glaze on her & her dolly's eyes!

Hope you enjoyed my project today and stop back by this weekend for my NEW Copic QuikBitz Videos!!


16 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Suzanne and I shall really be looking forward to those videos! I always find colouring hair the most challenging part of any image.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!
    And i love your colouring.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    I love that you put on your blog Linkwithin ( now I can see other gorgeous projects which you made in the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card Suzanne,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! definitely have to check out the animapeeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's just so adorable, I love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo Cute ! Awesome Colors !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Your coloring is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoooh, the image is so cute. Beautiful card. Love the soft colours. Your scroll die cut is fabby.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet, sweet card, Suzanne! Love the cute critters too. And the colors are yummy together.
    Have fun at Alexa's game tonight.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne...absolutely adorable! Love the colors you chose...and your layering. Your coloring...as always...is impeccable! Have a great weekend! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card as always. Love the ribbon through the button.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This little squirrel could not possibly be any cuter, Suzanne! Such an adorable creation!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. Particularly love the color scheme on this card and the image is adorable. Great card from you as always!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover