Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall Colors--Gina K Sneak Peeks!

Hello again everyone!  I'm back tonight with a sneak peek of a new stamp set from Gina K called "Farm Life" that I think is just fabulous!  I love the images in this set all drawn by Theresa Momber!  There are 3 stamp sets that are being "sneak-peeked" tonight including Boo! and Faithful Florals so make sure to check out the designers at the bottom of this post to check them all out!  Enjoy!

This is my second post for the day so make sure to scroll down to see my other post :)

************************************************************
Farm Life


I absolutely adore this set "Farm Life"--it is so much fun to color too!  I made this card for my hubby to celebrate our wedding anniversary this fall (shhh don't tell him, hee hee)!  We will be renewing our vows after 16 years together and I cannnot wait--I love him  more than anyone else on this planet, he is the best and has always been there for me and is my best friend.  So this card is very special to me and I love how it turned out!

I tried to keep the elements masculine and in fall colors since our anniversary is this fall!  But you could easily color this image for any season as well.  The papers are by Memory Box and the cardstock is from Gina K (chocolate & sweet corn).  The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and I scrunched up the ribbon by laying my scor-tape down first and then applying the ribbon to it.  The fun vine (my fave) is by Marianne Designs and then I punched out some fall leaves from my cardstock colors and added them along the vines.  I also inked the edges of the leaves and then added some Stickles in gold and copper for some sparkle.  And the sentiments in this collection are fabulous!


My entire image was colored with Copics to create a fall scene and then I added some more stickles to the leaves for more sparkle.  All the edges of my papers got distressed using my Zutter Distress tool and then I inked all the edges using my fave Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool (best thing evah'--I use it everyday)!!

Hope you enjoyed my card for tonight's sneak peeks---now make sure to check out what the designers have created below (I know they are fantastic)!!

For more samples with the stamp sets being previewed tonight, please check out these participating designer's links:
You are invited to join us for our Release party this Thursday night, August 26 from 7-10 central time for contest questions, challenges, and chatter along with tons more samples!  The party leads up to the new products featured this week on our blogs being available for purchase online through GinaK Designs at 10 pm.  We hope you'll make plans now to be able to join us in all the fun!


32 comments:

  1. Love the card - hope your hubby does too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Suzanne, this is just stunning! Your coloring is out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh wow!!! I LOVE the autumn design!!! The flourish with the leaves is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trees, so this is one of my fav cards. I like the background coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is OVER the TOP! Love the leaves around the swirl! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely automn cards ! Great colours.
    Have a nice day,
    greetings, Martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous - lovin the stickles in the tree...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Suzanne - this is a work of art, suitable for framing. I love your vine sporting all the autumn leaves and the way you colored your tress...just spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...Love the colors and I'm sure your husband will just love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic scene card, Suzanne! Outstanding coloring and details! Love the flourishes with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, just send me this card so I can frame it! Love LOVE it! The fall is my favorite time of year and your scene you created has got me wishing it was here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the new releases. Very pretty card. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love it - you made the Autumn tree I tried to make and messed it up! Yours is picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a lovely watercolor painting, beautiful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzanne, This is stunning! I love the colors and the way you colored the trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely GORGEOUS. Love that autumn tree. I definitely have to look up that vine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! So pretty. Love all the fall colors and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your turning leaves make me excied for fall! beautiful flourish branch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So gorgeous card Suzanne,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that gorgeous creation---adore how you colored the tree!! A beautiful fall scene!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is stunning, I love your tree, beautiful! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! beautiful fall scenery. One can almost smell fresh september air! I love it. Gorgeous card.
    ( I love the greeting so much... I think I will try to make a proper french translation for my hubby's birthday coming up!)
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOOOOOOOO.......I love the card, the colors, the multi-colored leaves on the tree, the vine with the additional leaves (great idea) & I know James will love it too. Also love the fall colors........so rich & masculine.
    And of course your coloring is superb ('natch)!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Love this gorgeous card!! And I'm sure the love of your life will be honored to receive it. Congrats to a very blessed couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a beautiful card, I'm sure he will love it. Congrat on renewing your vows, how lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a "WOW!" card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a "WOW!" card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a "WOW!" card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my word hun this is absolutely STUNNING! Oh my word this is so beautiful! Absolutely fantastic!!! Your hubby is going to love it! Love how you put the leaves on your flourish too! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover