Monday, September 29, 2008

Santa Charlie!!




Just another Manic Monday, whoa-o-oooo!! Remember that Bangles song--loved it as a teen but now I REALLY relate, LOL!! This is a super-duper, crazy busy week with lots of projects to share, lotsa sneak peeks and activities here in the Dean household. And don't forget on Thursday my mom & I are going to see New Kids on the Block---yeehaw, can't wait!!! I'm getting my hair done (ahhh, long overdue) on Wed just in case I should meet one of them, ROFL!! (Ya never know, gotta be prepared)


Ok, onto the sneak peek for ya today! Whiff of Joy is releasing all of their new stamps on October 4th and the DT will have sneak peeks for ya all week (make sure and check out my DT sistahs blogs all week on my sidebar)! We haven't gotten our Guardian Angels yet, but should this week, so as soon as I get them I will be working hard on some projects to share with you!



The theme for all of the new releases by WOJ is "Boys"---all of the images are of boys! Which I love since I have a lil' rascal of my own :) This image is illustrated by the fabulous Alison Acton and it's Charlie dressed up and ready for Christmas! Isn't he just the cutest with that gleam in his eye? I colored him with my Copics (super fun to color) and added some stickles to the image for sparkle and some diamond glaze to his boots and those yummy caramel apples. I added a Jolee's Boutique dimensional sticker to the sentiment and the dp is from MFT--love those candy canes. Hope you like this "peek"! I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek for ya.

There's also lots of other sneak peeks for you to go check out. Storage Units, Ink and More has more peeks for their release on October 1st (super fun, super cute sets you won't wanna miss). Check out Kim's, Susan's and Kathie's blogs today for some awesome projects.


Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing a bunch of new sets on October 1st too---wait until you see these cuties, omgoodness, want them all! Visit Laurie's blog to see some peeks and visit my DT sistah's blogs (on sidebar) for more too.
That's all for me today--I'll see ya tomorrow!
Suzanne

19 comments:

  1. This is a great stamp and I will deffo be getting this one!!!! Beautifully coloured, I am loving all the new stamps so far. Great work
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzanne. love what you have done with this one...fabulous job with your colouring...My angels arrived this morning so yours should be with you soon!
    Hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzanne, your cards are simply stunning as always! What wonderful whiff of joy stamps, how great to see male designs for a change. I can't wait for their release, and to see more of your creations. Big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card. The DSP especially. Have a great time at New Kids....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the image and how you coloured him in. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this card is so cute! That image must have taken you ages to color! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card. Love that new stamp - nice to get a good variety of "male" stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cheeky chappie on your christmas card and I look forward to seeing more of the series! fabby colouring as always. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is so cute! I love that there will be more boy stamps...I have three boys so that is right up my alley! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the sneak peek what a cutie he is. Love your colouring.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Suzanne, you've inspired me to sit down, relax and stamp this Charlie too and make a card with him. Thanks so much for that;o)))

    xx Inge

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww gorgeous card Suzanne I love this new image and your fab colouring Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous, what a fantastic card - love all these sneak peeks - will be back tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darlin' card Suzanne!

    Love that Bangles song...can't help but think of it at least once on Mondays - LOL! Hang in there with your busy week and hope you have a blast at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh this one is my fave so far in my blog roamings tonight! and you did a superb job on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whiff of Joy stamps are soooo cute! I've been on the fence about purchasing some, but I may have to soon, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a CUTE CUTE CUTE card! This stamp is on my WANT list! hee hee!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you are one busy lady! The cards are just georgous! Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is wonderful, suzanne!!!
    you have coloured it perfectly.
    I love your job, my friend!!!
    Buig hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover