Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beary Happy!



Good Wednesday Mornin' to ya! It's a bright, sunny day here in VA and we are off to the pool today. We didn't get to go yesterday because it was so overcast and drizzly, but I'm getting my "sun" on today! Not too many more days left to spend at the pool with the kids getting ready to go back to school after Memorial Day, so I gotta get it in now! Hope it's sunny where you are today.


Just a quick card today that I made for a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in awhile. I know she's been going thru some tough times, so I thought this card would cheer her up a bit! This is a "Gruffie" stamp from House of Mouse called "Digging Up Dirt" (sentiment is from them too) which you can see here. I think these bears are so cute and fun and the sentiment is perfect! I colored my image with Copics, and the background is watercolored w/ SU inkers. The cheerful dp is from DCWV's "Blossoms & Butterflies" paper pack paired up with some Coredinations cs. I added some stickles to the plant, dirt and sentiment flowers for lots of sparkle and the shovel has diamond glaze on it. In the corners are some of those yummy, sparkly Glitter Dots that I got from Gina K--love them! The flowers are Prima w/ a Doodlebug brad in the center and the ribbon is from Michaels. Like I said, just a quick & easy card today. I have a more time consuming project to show ya tomorrow that I know you'll love.


Don't forget that MFT (My Favorite Things) is having their release party tonight at 8 pm EST on SCS--always a fun time and there will be 5 new "fall" stamp sets released tonite. I've seen all the sneak peeks and they are "wicked" fun!! Make sure and check them out.


Also, Pink Cat Studio released 2 new stamp sets today (mine have already been ordered-lol). Melissa really outdid herself w/ these stamp sets and packed tons of stamps into each set. You really should check them out!


Ok, enough chit-chat and enabling for ya--we're off to the pool for the afternoon. Hope ya have a great day! Until tomorrow...
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is brilliant...love that stamp, so humorous.
    love your colouring, it looks wonderful. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... this is just sooo darn cute. I love your coloring... This is a cute cute card! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have to say- this is adorable and if this is not up to your standards you just send it to me! This is so sweet girl! Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover