Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Great Award!!



Ok, I forgot to put this on my earlier post because my brain has not been functioning correctly lately. I think its from the lack of sleep from watching the Olympics obsessively for the past 2 weeks--LOL!


This wonderful award came from my friend Kim and she was so sweet to give it to me. I am going to be a total rule-breaker (OMGoodness--nevah happens--me, no way; hee hee)!! I'm not going to pick 5 people to give this to--instead I'm giving it to everyone who faithfully visits me everyday, supports me and leaves me all kindsa nice comments to lift me up even on my worstest days!! You all inspire me everyday!! So thanks to you all!!! Love ya!!
Hugz,
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne you are so sweet...and you totally deserve this award! Your talent is AWESOME! Your work truly amazes me!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover