Monday, April 21, 2008

Friendly Envelopes



Good Morning Friends! (**I'm not sure why the date still says Monday, but this was posted today, Tuesday the 22nd**) I am feeling a "tiny" bit better after a fairly good nite's sleep. Hopefully my "mojo" will be returning and I will get some things finished up. I am trying to cut back on my Cherry Coke intake, but it's not working out so well--I have no willpower--especially when I don't feel well & need the extra "boost" :)


I need to be better by Friday, which is my daughter Alexa's 12th birthday. She's in 6th grade (thinks she's in 12th grade-ha ha) and her Spring Fling dance falls on Friday too. Lucky girl that she is, Mom is chaperoning again (she's not thrilled to say the least). My only hope is that they don't stick me by the speakers again or I might pass out from a migraine (now I know I'm old--right)!! Afterwards she's having 4 girls for a sleepover (lord help me again) or in other terms, a girly "scream-fest"!! I'm not sure what we're doing for dinner yet, but it will be easy & quick. I'm sure I will be up late in the craft room trying to ignore the noise from the basement (yeh right). I still haven't finished buying her gifts or made her card yet (you know that saying about the shoemaker & his kids--that's me--make cards for everyone but my family). It's only Tuesday, so I still have time....

Anyhoo, I made these cute, quick invites for her party with the JammyBella from Stamping Bella. They are made with 3 x 3 envelopes and the inside invite just slides out. I used to make these a long time ago, but was reminded of them again when I visited Angie Juda's website last week--I remembered how quick they come together and how easy they are. Visit her website for a tutorial--she's the best at those tutorials, I swear. The second pictures are another envelope card measuring 4x6--that's what's so great, you can use any size envelope and just re-size the insert. This card was made with pp from Rusty Pickle (Chocolate Bunnies), SU Close to Cocoa solid paper & SU sentiment (Delight in Life set). They are just a great way to make notecards & invites.

Ok, long enough post for you I'm sure & I need to take my sinus medicine so I can get things done today (hoping). Hope you have a great "crafty" day---

Suzanne


JammyBella-Stamping Bella stamp, Michaels ribbon, Bazzill solid paper, Copics, stickles
Delight in Life-SU stamps, Rusty Pickle pp, Michaels ribbon, SU close to cocoa paper & ink, bashful blue SU ink

3 comments:

  1. You do beautiful work! Thank you for sharing! Hope you get to feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those invites are adorable!!! I hope you're feeling better by Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your invites are adorable!

    HAVE A BELLARIFIC DAY!

    Hugs~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover