Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dyno-Mite




Good afternoon everyone! I'm Baaaaaaaaack!! I have a really quick card for you today--it's fun & super-easy to make. I think it would make a great invitation for a kid's birthday party, but today I made it just a birthday card. The tutorial for this triangular fold card is on the Scor-Pal website; even if you don't have a scor-pal you will still be able to follow the directions. If you haven't been on their website, you're missing out on some great projects--they have tons--so get your buns on over there!! The stamp on this card is from Whipper Snapper Designs--have I told ya how much I love their stamps (ok, I know just a few times right..). This is one of their many dinosaur stamps (I have 3) and the sentiment is too. I think they are just cutie-pie delicious and great for kids. I colored the dino with my PrismaColor pencils and blended with gamsol--a really fun technique if you haven't tried it. Gamsol is an odorless mineral spirit that you apply onto a paper stump (a rolled-paper pencil for blending). It's really easy to do and to control the amount of color you want. Inky Antics has these supplies if you're interested in them (no, I don't work for any of these companies & I don't get commission--I wish I did though, cuz' it would save me money--lol)!! I used my nestabilities to cut the scallop circles out and embossed the blue with my cuttlebug folder and popped them up with dimensionals. And there is stickles involved of course!! The inside is just layered cardstock, stamped sentiment and punched balloons, accented with my signo white pen. (Paper Trey Ink has nestabilities if you're interested in knowing what they are or ordering them).

Well, back to work on my baby scrapbook--I've gotta get it done by tomorrow night (looks like another late couple of nights for me). Hope you enjoyed the card!
Night to all,
Suzanne

Whipper Snapper stamps, SU solid paper, Imaginisce pp, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Michaels ribbon, cuttlebug emboss folder, nestabilities, balloon punch, signo pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover