Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dolly Dots!!

Hi and happy Saturday to you all!  It is brrrrr cold here in Virginia—I’m thinking winter is surely knocking on our door.  I love snowmen, love them but I don’t want to be one or build one ‘kay?  So snow stayyyyy away!  Are you listening Mother Nature—I’ve had enough of your craziness this year?  NO MORE—I’ll start a petition—who’s gonna sign it? LOL!
coldsmiley
I have some rambling confessions for you all cuz' I'm feeling a bit wacky...so bear with me if you can LOL!  I am a bit of a nut (no news there right)! I have a few strange obsessions..umm…Luke Bryan & Tim McGraw…penguins and snowmen…People Magazine and ITunes…Copics and fuzzy jammies…Cherry Coke and Cheese Doodles…Christmas trees and roosters…zebra stripes and toile…MD Blue crabs & Japanese Hibachi. That’s just a few of ‘em & that’s just who I am.  I have a few quirks…I hate people touching or reading my magazines before I do…hey I pay for ‘em so don’t touch ‘em until I’m done (just sayin’).  I like to wipe my granite counters…I don’t like smears and crumbs…so I will wipe them probably 10 times a day!  I like my pillows a certain way on my couches and chairs…my dogs and teens knock them on the floor…drives me nuts!  I love my friends…I am loyal to a fault…I believe the best in people until proved otherwise…I can hold secrets till the day I die and I’ve heard lots in 37 years.  My family is my life…I would do whatever needed to protect them and love them.  I do not accept whining or complaining…if you do my ears turn off…positive thinking is how I choose to live…weed out the negativity and toxicity.  I sometimes lack a filter in my mouth…I refuse to be shut up…I speak my mind but never to the detriment of others.  I am a skincare crazy…wash my face with my zebra Clarisonic every night…have used sunscreen since I was 15…hate wrinkles and leathery skin.  I only watch funny movies…too much stress and nonsense in this world to watch depressing stuff…I’m a scaredy cat…I sleep with weapons (yes I do—don’t laugh)…I refuse to watch horror movies…I can take down a 300 lb man if I need to.  I read at least 45 mins every night before bed…need to calm my crazy brain down…then I play Words for Friends for at least 10 mins and then turn the lights off.  Sometimes Words is played under the covers so hubby can’t see the glow from my IPhone…LOL…sneaky I know!  If my book is really good I will read until 4 am….then I have to use the potty…usually wakes hubby up and he complains that I’m still up.  So I tell him I just turned the light on to go potty and that I went to bed hours ago…he grunts ok…then goes to sleep and I hear no nagging LOL.  I sleep with my Iphone, IPad and Mac Air within arms reach of my bed…sick I know…but I can be online in 2.2 seconds!  I have 2 dogs & 5 cats and I want another puppy…hubby says no, but I know how to work that one…hee hee.  What do I want for Christmas…a Coke machine…yep a real one that is installed in my bar in my rec-room…its better than diamonds to me!  Hubby would score MAJOR points if it does that I tell ya…a whole marriage worth of points!  I want everyone in Congress to retire and fill that Capital up with new faces, new energy and some brains…oh yeah I was a Democrat…but now think I’m gonna be an Independent…yeah I’m a rebel like that.  I like to watch Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart…they make me laugh and say things I think everyday!  I tweet random stuff…drives the teens crazy…makes me tweet more!  I like to travel…meet people, even the strange ones…I like to talk & hear stories..I like adventure.  Every day is different…a new journey…new people…new experiences…I enjoy every second.  Just a little random ramblings from this rambling girl on this random day for you.

********************************************************************
Dolly Dots
dollydots

Today is the last day of sneakie peekies for the NEW Kraftin’ Kimmie releases---tomorrow there will be a fun Blog Hop and then you can buy, buy, buy!!  Today we are sharing the super-cute-super-fun Annie’s Gothic Girls. I’m using “Wednesday” today---kinda reminds ya of the Addams Family girlie huh..she was always my fave.  I used to watch the oldie-but-goodie Addams Family show everyday after elementary school when I was young…yep the black n white version!  I want to go see it on Broadway in NYC this winter!

**OK I forgot but there is a Kraftin Kimmie Challenge today on the Store Blog HERE!  I started out using the sketch and then the card took on a life of its own LOL--so I apologize for not sticking to the sketch better (me sorrrrryyyyy).

My fave color is red…love, love it and combined with black it’s even better.  I also have a thing for polka-dots so I stock up on all kinds of polka-dot papers LOL.  All paired together and you have a bunch of my fave things!  The papers are a mix of MME and PTI, scrolls are by Marianne Designs and lots of pearls. I made my corner accents again with my border punches…another great way to make them versatile.

I'm entering this into the following fun challenges:

Frosted Designs (use die cuts)
Inspire Me Fridays (anything goes)
Pixie Dust Studio (black,white,red)

P1120732_edited-1

Wednesday is colored with Copics- R29,R24,R22,R20 / C9,C5,C3,C1,C00 / E11,E00.  Then I added Diamond Glaze to her bustier top and bow and stickles to accent the dolls and skulls (hey I rhymed hee hee).

That’s all for me today but stop on by the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see more of the DT and Krafty Guest’s projects—they are sure to inspire!!  And remember to stop by tomorrow for our fun Blog Hop!


29 comments:

  1. WOW, she is coloured wonderfully and your card is fantastic!!!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    I am readding your post and can say wow she is write about me , ooo ok almost :)
    Then I thought hey girl you can write short stories, I am sure people will enjoy them :)
    Wish I magical weekend.
    Renkata

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your coloring is fab, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Loved your rambling (I can relate to the pillows on the floor from pets).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, she is such a cutie! What a great card, love the new images!
    Nat :)
    doodlecraft.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word - STUNNING! Love the black,white and red colours. Your colouring is truely amazing and I love everything about this card.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG your card is Wonderful!! love it ALL!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The colors are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had fun reading your post!! I'm with you on Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw, oh and snowmen and cherry coke too (: I absolutely love your card!!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your design looks amazing and the blacks and reds are shaded and highlighted to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Suzanne! Love black, red and polka dots myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is very lush and loving how you've done the freckles! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the red and black color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great read today and I love the card! AMEN to your thoughts on congress, Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow! They're the only ones I can listen to and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. black and red is my fav color combo and polka dots just rock so this card has to be a fav especially with that terrific image and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, ya crack me up! Thanks for making me laugh - I needed that! Ooh and your card is gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Suzanne, as usual! I love polka dots too. Very creative use of corner punch and flourish dies. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

    Hugs,

    Barb O.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this post LOL!! I may need to try reading before bed to try an calm my brain down. I refuse to let my husband watch horror movies cause he has had me up at 4am calling the police cause he thought he had heard someting so that was his last horror movie EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That card is just adorable! I'm with you on wiping down the counters. I wipe mine then dry them with a paper towel!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool card!! I love the way you used all of the die cuts!! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fab take on the Take The Pixie challenge - I LOVE this!

    Thx for joining us!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors and that stamp is so cute- especially for a girl...thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing... one of my fave color schemes!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Fabulous Friday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a super cute card! Thank you for joining us over at Forever Night Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover