Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Go Riding!!

Well Happy Wednesday to you all!  As you are reading this I am soon headed home from my trip to Vegas--I have a red eye so I get in tomorrow morning at 5 am LOL.  Hope the flight is quiet and I'm actually able to sleep KWIM.  I am pre-typing this so I don't have any fun Vegas stories for you.......YET LOL!  There is definitely dancing and singing for sure though and I do know we are seeing "LOVE" which is the Beatles Cirque de Soleil.  No hangover movie-like stories for me though---I don't drink much at all cuz it makes me sleepy.  I'm much more fun after TWO Cherry Cokes hee hee ;)

***********************************************
Let's Go For a Ride!!


Today is the 15th so that means its another fun Copic Creations Challenge!  Our fun and fabulous sponsor is Penny Black and they generously gave the DT some of their new stamps---love them!!  The challenge this time was to use our multi-liners in new or fun ways---easy yes!  I love my multi-liners & I always suggest in my classes that you have 2 black SP's (one thin line & one thick line).  Splurge for the SP's as they are refillable and worth the extra bucks.  You can find out more of the challenge details and the DT projects HERE!

I'm entering this Vrooom Vroooom baby into the following fun challenges: 

Paper Sundaes (girly girl)


My image is "About Town" by Penny Black and I think she is ADORABLE!  Hmmmm reminds me a little of myself driving in my new BMW Convertible which I hope to get back next week (if you remember I only had it 2 weeks before I was rudely rear ended in April) and start driving it again.  My papers are by SEI called "Sunny Days" and I loved the bright & cheery colors---fun and perfect for summer projects.  The scrolls and flower are made with a Marianne Designs die and then I added some rhinestones for bling.  The sentiment is from a PTI stamp set--perfect eh'?


Of course my image got colored with Copics R05,R02,R00 / C1,C00 / E43,E42,E41 / Y15,Y11 / E11,E00,R20 / E25,E31,E50  Then I used my black multi-liner (0.3) to create some fine line shading on the car, marks on the tires and to give the road some texture.  I put Diamond Glaze all over the car so its nice and shiny, and of course some Stickles on the headlight, wheels and the girl's shirt.  She is blinged up and ready to ROLL I tell ya!!

Ok I will see you back here on Friday and I will also post the last Blog Candy winner then too so stay tuned!  AND don't forget to keep track of Waldo this summer--someone will win a $150 craft prize if you keep track (and yep I'm taking him to Vegas, lol).



18 comments:

  1. wow!!! this is just so amazingly gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, it's so cute. nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just to cute ! Love this image a must have for me.
    Hope you had a good time...still no keys I am so over this don't ever deal with Fannie Mae !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Susana.
    very pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute image ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks for my fantastic stamps and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I can see Suzanne driving around like this. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always, Suzanne!! I just love how you have colored her hair!! I have yet to master that yet!!
    I'm sure you had fun in Vegas!! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, aren't you the traveler!!! I hope you have a BLAST in Vegas, Suzanne...you sure deserve it!

    LOVE you card, too ~ So cute! And thanks for the advice on the Copic liners...hmmmm, will have to get me some!

    I hope you and Waldo have a safe trip ~ We'll be waiting right here for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What no Waldo! Actually, this is very darling. Love the color choice. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    Aloha from Hawaii
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne, I'm actually get round to doing some commenting!!
    Wonderful card, I love the layout and papers - this image is so sweet and I love the fine liner doodling on the car it suits the image brilliantly!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - this card is AMAZING!!! Love, love, love the colors and DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Suzanne and your colouring is amazing as always. Me and hubby flew to vegas from London in January, stayed at Belagio and also saw the beatles "Love" which was amazing. Cant wait for a return trip and another helicopter threw the grand canyon!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzanne. I hope that your flight was a good one. This is just so adorable! I love the colors that you have used and as always the way that you have colored it. I am much like you. Alcohol just makes me want to fall asleep. I can be silly all by myself. lol... Take card. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so darn sweet! Reminds me of that Tim McGraw song, Red Rag Top, 'cause I always think of it as a convertible.....and she looks so ready to go!! It's you Suzanne, ready for Tim..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glorious colouring Suzanne!!! And such a lovely card :D Thank you for joining in at Creative Cowgirls XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is is the "adorable" part that reminds you of yourself? LOL
    cute card, love the stamp--almost ordered it, but have to first check to see if I already have it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. absoulutely beautiful, so cute.love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover