Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Princess Party!!

Hi friends & Happy Thursday to ya!  I am a busy, busy woman today so I'll keep my chitter-chat VERY short for ya today.  I've got chorus & band rehearsals for kids, programs to finish, grocery shopping & cleaning to get done along with some projects, hee hee!  After this week things will calm down just a BIT, lol so I won't be running around like a chicken w/ her head cut off!

******************************
Pink Cat Studio Digi Release



So today Pink Cat Studio releases some fabulous new digi images HERE---but I chose this "Lily Winter Princess" and "Princess Bunny" to use today.  My picture colors are off for some reason, but the pinks really ALL do match & the aquas too--the photos did not come out right, arghhhhh!  Aren't they just the sweetest!  I decided to make a Princess Kit that could be given to any little princess in your life.  I altered a small, pink lunchbox with papers from My Mind's Eye (Pretty Please line).  The images were colored with Copics and then I added Sparkly Fluff in white to her fur trims!  So this set includes a covered notepad, a lil clear box filled with 3x3 notecards & envelopes, Princess highlighters, a pen & Princess Fairy lipgloss!


This is the covered notepad using the cute "Princess Bunny" and the box filled with 3x3 notecards.  Perfect for a little one to write notes to friends & loved ones!


I sprayed the entire lunch box with Smooch Spritz in vanilla for lots of fun sparkles (Smooch Spritz can be applied to ANY surface like paper, wood, metal & plastics--cool huh!).  All of my flowers are Prima that I layered together & attached with Scor-Tape.  The aqua cs was embossed with my CB embossing folder.


And all these goodies fit in nicely in the lunchbox--ready to give to a little Princess!  This set is for sale in my Etsy shop if anyone is interested (sadly I do not have any little princesses in my life anymore, now they're all BIG princesses, lol)!!  Now make sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog to see all the DT's fabulous projects showcasing these new images today!!



Have a good one!



21 comments:

  1. What fun projects. Love the flowers layered together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything runs smoothly for you today, this is a darling project. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne. This is such a cute project. I love how they all fit into the pail...What a great idea..I sure enjoyed looking at your Christmas tree photos. You all seemed to have a great time doing it. I just love when our little family spends time on such things. I don't think you can have a more perfect day than that..lol...Have a great Thursday, Lisa g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good golly, Suzanne, these are so cute....how do you find time to turn out a project like this in the midst of all that you're doing?! This is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne...This kit is adorable and any little princess would love to get this!!! Love the coloring and all the embellishments!! Hope next week does calm down for you but this time of year that really doesn't happen does it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, these projects & images are just wonderful. Loved your Tree finding photos. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! What a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable. Love the different projects you made and the colors too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how precious! I love the idea to alter the lunch pail as a holder for all the items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic project Suzanne! So pretty, great job!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzanne, I love all these goodies you created with Lily and the bunnies! My favourite piece is the 3X3 notecard set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! what a stunning gift set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your creations are gorgeous Suzanne. I love your decorated lunch box and your colouring is beautiful, Melissa creates the cutest images, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, those creations are very lovely!
    The images are super.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing project Suzanne! It's Gorgeous, every little piece!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your gift set is gorgeous! I know what you mean about little princess' - Mine is 13 and is 5' 7"! Love how you tied the whole thing together and of course, your coloring is amazing! Hope you made all of your stops today w/o any hiccups! I know those days. All 3 of my kids play soccer on diff teams, my daughter play lacrosse as well and plays the flute in the middle school band. Lots of running to do! ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Lily Princess :) And that bunny too -- great projects -- I love all of the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Suzanne. . .you've been a busy girl! I love all your creations. Such a fun gift set!!! I love the pretty colors and beautiful dps that you used. YOu did such a wonderful job with this week's digi release.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wayyyy to cute suzanne...Your projects are wonderful ,and would make any princess thrilled. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzanne, your project is stunning! I love everythin you made but specially the tin... I love tins..
    new images are so adorable!
    Hugs & kisses
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've made such a gorgeous winter set Suzanne, FAB!

    Have a lovely Sunday,

    Inge xOx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover