Monday, November 9, 2009

Silly Me!!

Good & Happy Monday to you all! This will be short and sweet cuz' silly ole' me has hurt herself, hee hee. We got home yesterday evening from picking the kids & dogs up from my parents and I decided that the doggies needed grooming & baths, LOL! (cuz' I'm anal & when I think something should be done, then it needs to get done RIGHT AWAY, hee hee) Anywho, after grooming them both & giving Baylee (my smaller cairn) a bath, I finished up bathing Casey & slipped lifting her outta the tub. Well I fell on my left hand in quite an awkward position & have probably sprained my left wrist (thankfully I am right handed)--but I'm hoping aspirin & ice help quite a bit (but the dogs look cute & clean, LMBO)!!

That being said, my blog posts this week will not be super word-y since it's hard to type and I will use most of my left wrist strength to get my crafting done (no a sprained wrist will NOT STOP ME, lol)!! So I won't be commenting on everyone's lovely projects this week like I like to do---so don't think I'm ignoring you--I will visit to see what loveliness you've created though! So I promise to be back tomorrow with a couple of fun projects for you, 'kay!! But please read my newsbitz below for a lil' bit of fun info!!


NewsBitz:


-Starting today, Susana's Custom Art & Card Design is having some delicious BLOG CANDY to celebrate a new upcoming release of Elisabeth Bell stamps on Nov. 12th!! They are beyond fabulous & you will WANT them all, hee hee! So stop by the store blog HERE to enter for the yummy blog candy!

-I will continue to keep this up everyday, but I am having a Holiday Crafter's Open House on Saturday, December 5th from noon til' 5 pm (come for an hour or three, but drop by if you can) I will have my 10 (yes 10 this year) Xmas trees up, house decorated, mulled cider brewing & lots of sweets to eat along with lots of fun chatting & meeting other crafters from this area! (I live in Leesburg, VA right off of Rte. 7 in the Lansdowne on the Potomac neighborhood)

So just email me if you'd like to come & I can email you directions, I'd love to have ya & meet ya! I'm also having a children's mitten & hat tree, so if you'd like to bring either or both to donate that would be fabulous--they will be donated to a local Women's Domestic Violence Shelter for their children.


13 comments:

  1. Ouch! Sorry to hear about your wrist. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your fall1 Take care of yourself!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, oowwwies are not fun but often a reminder to slow down, which is often realized in hind sight. lol. So stay with the hot/cold and aspirin and sending hugs. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Suzanne
    sorry about your wrist, take it easy and maybe it will heal quick!
    XmicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, sorry about your wrist - must be so painful (ouch!). Looking forward to seeing what projects you post tomorrow. Hugz, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne, I hope you had a great weekend..I am sorry to hear about your wrist and hope that you are doing better real soon. Take care, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your wrist!!!!!

    Take it easy and get well
    That's more important!!

    Hugs
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will pray that your wrist heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear you have fallen and hope it is not too serious. I do hope your time away was special. Wish I lived a little closer, your Christmas Open House sounds wonderful, hope you post some pictures for us Aussie's to see what we are missing. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne,
    Glad you had some days off. Sorry about your thumb... how IS that going to work with coloring? :o) Hope it is feeling better and better!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzanne,You need to take care of yourself,you might need to go to the Doctor and have it checked.
    You could have a light fracture,the older we get the easier it is for that to happen.Now I am not saying that your old because I am alot older than you are. LOL.Just take care of your self.
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about your wrist! Hope you feel better soon!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a diehard...hope you are feeling well soon so you can get all those trees up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover