Friday, June 6, 2008

The Winner Is....





Drumroll please--the winner of the blog candy is:
Pugmama -- She said she'd bring a generator and lbs & lbs of coffee to the deserted island!
I had time to post this morning before I left so you wouldn't have to wait. Please email me your snail mail address (and real name) so I can get this out to you ASAP. Congrats & hope you enjoy all your "gifts"!!! Thanks to everyone who entered--I had quite a few laughs reading the entries and appreciated all the nice comments. Next blog candy will be at 5,000 hits--we'll see how long it takes me to get there. I probably won't get to post a project today, too much going on and I'm seeing "Sex & The City" with my gal pals tonight. My dh got tickets for the Nationals Baseball game tonight, so he & my son will be having their own fun tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with a new project--see ya then!
Suzanne


1 comment:

  1. Yipee...I won! I won! I am so excited. I can hardly wait to received my goodies! Thanks again!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover