Saturday, August 30, 2008

Christmas Blitz!!





Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend so far. I got to spend time in my craft room today--yippee--because we are having friends over tomorrow and going to the pool for the day. I've been able to finish a lot of projects on my to-do list which always makes me feel better!


I made two cards for ya today and both are Christmas--what can I say, these stamps are too cute to not use right now! I have to tell you that I have more fun coloring these images--I just love it! Both cards use the new stamps from Whiff of Joy's Charlotte and Charlie stamps. And wait to you see what Katharina is releasing next week--omgosh, I looooovvvveee them! You need to hop on over to her blog to see some of the new stamps by Elisabeth Bell coming out, just so lovely--you'll want them all! I hope to have them in the next few days so I can give you some "peeks" and possibly some blog candy too!! Stay tuned....


Alrighty, onto the cards! These cards use "Charlotte Decorating the Christmas Tree" stamp--isn't she just a cutie all dressed up and "Charlie Building Snowman". I used Memory Box's "Winterberry" dp on both of these cards--I love that paper, gonna have to order some more ( I get mine from Ellen Hutson)! The images are colored w/ my Copics of course :)! I cut both the snowman and Charlotte on the stool out and popped them up on the cards for lots of dimension--it really makes your card feel extra special to have a 3-D element on it ya know. The sentiment on Charlotte's card is by PTI's "Holiday Wishes" set and the sentiment on Charlie's card is from Sweet 'n Sassy's "Snow Friends" set. Pretty much just layering of cs after that. I did want to make Charlotte's card a little more "vintage" so I inked the edges with brown Colorbox ink and added some corner brackets (SU punch) and buttons.


Ok, hope you like my lil' bit of Christmas for ya in August :) Have a great weekend! See ya Tuesday!!

Suzanne

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards Suzanne, just beautiful. you have done a fabulous job. charlie and charlotte look beautifully coloured.
    Have fun at the pool tomorrow,
    hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these images!! I will have to check into getting these! Of course you make them look so beautiful!! Who wouldn't want them! Haha! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute...MUST RESIST SHOPPING......

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME cards...i love them! fabulous job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good LORD those are just to cute suzanne - i can hold out no longer.....MUST...HAVE...whiff of joy.....hahahahha!! coloring is stunning as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Suzanne! Your coloration and combination of paper is stunning and I love the 3D effect. Thanks for these beauties!!
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable cards! I love that DP and your coloring is awesome as usual :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous christmas cards! I love your layers and the cute images with those gorgous papers. annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful beautiful beautiful cards! Suzanne your work is simply amazing!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH...Great card, I love your composition and the papers and colours are fabulous!!!
    Hugs, mumur

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover