Friday, April 4, 2008

Girl Fun


Good morning everyone! It surely was a late evening for me--I went to bed around 1 am and got up at 6:30 am (definitely not enough sleep for me). I will be dragging butt today. This will probably be my last post until Monday because we have friends coming in from California tomorrow for the weekend- so no craft room for me :( .

I hope you like these cards I made yesterday. They were really fun to make. These stamps are from Pink Cat Studio and the girl's name is Lily, her bird friend is Tweet. I think she is so cute! The first one took me the longest to make. I had bought this purple floral paper awhile ago, and really wanted to use it (from Die Cuts With a View). I love the color combo of lilac and soft sky. I watercolored with my aqua painter using the tops of my SU inkpads. I wanted Lily to be soft and pastel. Of course both cards have lots of bling (stickles)--I love cards with sparkle--so fun!
And what fun I had coloring glamorous Lily and making her dress leopard print w/ my SU markers. I love animal print, especially zebra & leopard (but only the fake stuff)! I think she's just fab-u-lush!!! This card was fairly quick to put together. The hardest part was making the belt, not really hard but time consuming I guess. The leopard paper is from Making Memories. I'm going to have to search out more animal print paper soon--love it!
Don't forget to check out All That Scraps today for the new stamps by CC Designs--so cute. I already ordered my new sets--can't wait to play with those. Make sure you check out the design teams projects made with the new stamps--excellent--especially Laura Meader's.
That's all for me today--lots to get done. I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Stamping!!
Suzanne
SU Solid papers & markers, stickles



1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought to put colors like these together but you really did it with style!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover