Friday, April 18, 2008

Early Bird


Happy Afternoon everyone! It's another be-u-tiful spring day here--I love it! I took my dogs for a walk down to the creek and then had my lunch outside, doesn't get much better than that. I'm still working on my niece's scrapbook (when will I ever be done...), but I took just a tiny (very small) window of time to play with my new stuff that came from Paper Trey Ink. I just couldn't resist it sitting there on my desk, tempting me to play (and I had promised you a project when it came, and I can't break a promise--hehehe). I had found a tutorial on a blog for making gift card holders and I was waiting for the right time to make one. This spurred me into making an early Father's Day gift. I love the new Pond Life stamp set from PTI, its so versatile for everyone. This project was super easy to make, you could whip these out in no time--I knows it :)!! You can find the tutorial at Stamping With Roxy's blog. I used the new paper, ribbon & stamp set from PTI (Summer Sunrise paper, Father Knows Best pp, Pond Life stamp set). The background stamp is from SU's Baroque Motifs stamped in PTI's summer sunrise ink. I popped both the sentiment and the duck up with dimensionals. I used SU's pastel chalks to blend the background in, so the paper didn't look so white. Like I said, quick & easy! Try one out!

Well, back to my scrapbook project. I'm going out for a girl's nite so I need to get as much finished as possible. I'm sure I'll be up until 2 am--and don't be shocked--I've been on forums that late & seen some of you there, come on & admit it, I'm not the only one!!! As long as I have my supply of Cherry Coke to sustain me (& a shout-out to my bff Robin for bringing me more Cherry Coke the other day--what a great enabler!!)

See ya tomorrow--maybe...
Suzanne
Paper Trey Ink ribbon, solid & pp paper, ink & stamps; SU's close to cocoa paper, pastels, baroque motifs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover