Monday, June 24, 2013

Wedding Belle!


Happy Monday to you all!  I am currently on vacation thru July 7th and my family and I are in Key West enjoying some time off and fun in the sun!  I will keep my chatter short & sweet so I save time on the "relaxation end of my vacation" LOL!  It is 11 pm on Sunday night and I'm frantically trying to finish up all my chores, take a shower and MAYBE get 2 hours sleep before I get up again at 3 am to go to airport...yikes!

 CLASSES ON SALE NOW...BUNDLE DEALS AVAILABLE TOO!
Great time to save...just because you buy a few does NOT mean you have to start them right away. You start them when you are ready!


***************************************

Wedding Belle!


Today is Mini Monday on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog..always some great ideas each Monday for using these cute Mini Magnolia stamps.   I've chosen to use a new one from the Special Moments Collection "Mini Special Day Tilda"...I think she'd be great for both weddings AND First Communion (I'm not Catholic but I grew up with lots of friends that were ;) )!  I went with a round-doily shaped base for my card...very feminine and frilly.



She got colored with Touch Twin Markers!  I added some Stickles to her veil and around the image for pretty sparkle.  A few rhinestones accent the image.  I had to add a bit of pink to the image as well, loved the small pop of pastel color.


I grouped a bunch of flowers in white, cream and pink along with a large bow I made using my Bow Easy out of this sheer-polka-dot ribbon.  The crytals are from Magnolia as well and add a pretty accent.


Make sure to stop by the Challenge Blog to see what the other DT gals created!
Enjoy your week!


14 comments:

  1. Wow!! I just adore this card Suzanne!! Love the shape, soft colours and the pretty little Tilda!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very elegant! Really gorgeous creations. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the soft pastels, embellies and your coloring is gorgeous, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image and the colors are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty
    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is gorgeous, the colors the layout and as always my dear colored to perfection.
    I just recieved my winning, there are 2 one a mini, I'm so excited,These are my first magnolias,my DF is crazy about magnolias too so I will share one with her, thanks for sharing your gorgeous card and I hope you are relaxing and having some big fun..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and beautiful image and colors Suzanne..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card! You always do amazing work......I'm in awe!!! I love how soft it looks and the colors are so pretty. Where, if I may ask, do you get your background papers? We have a Michaels and an AC Moore here but I never see papers like yours and I'm in the stores quite often for one thing or another. I love to shop online though! Any suggestions? Btw........enjoy your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card! You always do amazing work......I'm in awe!!! I love how soft it looks and the colors are so pretty. Where, if I may ask, do you get your background papers? We have a Michaels and an AC Moore here but I never see papers like yours and I'm in the stores quite often for one thing or another. I love to shop online though! Any suggestions? Btw........enjoy your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne,
    Your card is so pretty and feminine!
    Love the touches of pink. This mini Tilda
    Is adorable.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover