Saturday, May 9, 2009

Princess for a Day!!

Happy Saturday everyone!! Since I won't be posting tomorrow, I want to wish all the mom's & grandma's out there a very Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you all have a relaxing & wonderful day planned for yourselves. I am going to a local park to paddleboat on the lake, go for a walk in the woods & have a picnic lunch for my Mother's Day celebration--its supposed to be beautiful & 75 on Sunday so its a perfect day for it! After Vegas, I'm keepin' it low-key!! Plus I'm still recovering from these nasty ear infections and Riley is feeling better too! Thanks to everyone for all the well-wishes I appreciate it! I was having issues w/ Picasa last night so I wasn't able to get my second slideshow up with all the cards I recieved--will have it up on Monday though!!

**Class Update--my Copic/Card Creation Class has 3 spots open due to some cancellations if anyone is interested in attending next week (May 17th, Sunday from 1-4)!! At my home here in Leesburg & the cost is $60. Just email & let me know--I'd love to have ya!! I will be having a second one sometime in late June also!**


So my card today uses "Princess Charlotte" from the Whiff of Joy Medieval collection--isn't she purty??! I used this week's SCS sketch #227 for my layout & that yummy dp is from Basic Grey's "Porcelain" (oh how I love that pack)! I found me some of those gorgeous roses by Prima at Michael's yesterday (yippee, I bought 3 of each pack so if you live near me they might not have any more, LOL)!
I painted some of her dress with Opal Shimmerz and at the bottom added a layer of a new product called "Sparkle Fluff"! Sparkle Fluff is kinda like a soft flock but with glitter & strips of sparkles in it & comes in a TON of colors--Susana has them in stock right HERE! I also embellished the card with my favorite Kaiser pearls--love them lil' babies! This would be a perfect card for a little or big princess in your life dontcha' think? It is for sale in my Etsy store if you're interested!!

Hope you're enjoying the weekend & thanks so much for stopping by!!

hugz,

Suzanne

11 comments:

  1. She really is cute..I love that paper too and those wee roses. Glad you are feeling better...Have a wonderful Mother's Day!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those soft, sweet colors. Very pretty card. Saw the roses at our Michaels but only three colors, didn't think the colors would go with what I usually make.
    Have a happy Mother's Day !!!
    Hugs ... Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful cards. I love the colors and flowers. I always enjoy looking at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card I love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE that DP and your coloring, of course, is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic card Suzanne! I love the paper and colors. Can't wait for your copics class! I hope Riley is doing better!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I just adore Charlotte, and you've made her look even better with all her sparkle and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Suzanne,
    Love the effect of the Sparkle fluff sheer and elegant of course the card rocks no one does it like you :o)
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is super cute!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is sweet card..love your wonderful colorng! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover