Saturday, March 29, 2008

Inspiration

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. I'm having a stamping day, since my daughter is at a friend's for the night and my son & DH are out having a "father & son" day. My craft room is a disaster and so far I've finished off 2 cherry cokes and 5 cards!

I was thinking about my inspiration earlier and thought I'd share my thoughts. I have been stamping and scrapbooking on and off for over 6 years. I finally have a beautiful, dedicated hobby room and I've really rediscovered my passion for stamping. I had never been on a blog until 2 months ago when I discovered Lauren Meader's blog and I've been hooked ever since. Seeing other's stamp art has really got my creative juices flowing and kicked my butt into gear to stretch my imagination and art. I love seeing and learning about everyone's stamp art--I think it's such an inspiration to see women dedicated to their passion and share it with others. I hope someone will find my art inspirational and light their passion too.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover