Friday, April 2, 2010

Glamour Girl!!

Happy TGIFriday to all of you and Happy Easter Weekend to those of you who celebrate!!  I am headed down to Washington, DC today to meet up with my hubby to see all those beautiful Cherry Blossom trees around the National Mall!  If you've never been, it is so worth it--DC never looks more beautiful and tomorrow it's supposed to be in the low 80's--WAHOO!!  Love this weather--it really couldn't be anymore beautiful I tell ya!  I will share some pictures with you next week!  Then tomorrow I'm headed down to my mom's for Easter weekend with the family and will be back late Sunday night!

For those celebrating Easter/Spring this weekend, I hope you have a fabulous weekend hunting eggs and celebrating with family and friends!  I will be back on Monday with a new post for ya!


NewsBitz:

-For those that bought a PDF subscription to our NEW Mini-Magazine "Through the Craftroom Door" they were sent out late last night to everyone via email.  If you are also expecting a paper copy, they will be in your mailbox next week!  All invites to the website will go out starting tomorrow and Saturday--approvals will happen as quickly as possible but please remember it is a Holiday weekend for both Marti and myself, so some may not get done until Monday.  We appreciate your patience!

-7 Kids College Fund has some AWESOME NEW products in stock that you might wanna check out!  There are these cool, new Prima Pebbles HERE (I want a lot of these) and NEW Greeting Farm and Whiff of Joy stamps HERE as well!

********************************************************
Glamour Gal


I got some new craft "stuffin's" in the mail while I was away and I couldn't wait to play!  This lil' gal is called "Cheeky Glamour" and she's from The Greeting Farm---I just had to have her!  She reminds me of the 40's pin-up girls and Marilyn Monroe don't ya think?

I also got my new 8x8 paper pad of Graphic 45's "Le' Romantique" which I just adored when I saw it at CHA--perfect match for this lil' gal I say!  Those rose-pearl swirls are new from Prima as well--I love the small roses they've added--bought me a nice stash of them, lol!  The ribbon is a sparkly sheer ribbon I picked up at Michael's $1 bin and it's so pretty and makes a great double bow (with my Bow Easy).  I distressed all of my papers with my Tonic Tim Holtz Distress Tool (still waiting on my Zutter machine, hee hee) for a more vintage look to match the papers.  Stickles on her feathery boa wrap and diamond glaze on her shoes & eyes to finish this off!

Hope you enjoyed this Cheeky Glamour card today & I'll see you back here on Monday!





19 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a sweet and cute card, wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Suzanne! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter. Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just fab!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card, is is so amazingm I love it.
    Happy Easter to you.
    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This new cheeky collection is the cutest thing! Love your card (as always). Gina L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular Suzanne!!! That paper is lovely and whoa those new prima pearls :) Thanks and Enjoy DC!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pearls..they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait to receive my copy of the magazine. Have a great weekend and Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, love that bling and of course your perfect coloring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne...I've been a follower since I met you over at the Magnolia Group...I Love Love Love Through the Craftroom Door...can't wait to get my paper publication too!! Your cards are absolutely amazing!!! Have a Wonderful Easter!!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've outdone yourself on this little cutie! I LOVE her! Loved the Graphic 45 booth too, omg. Where did you end up buying the paper from? Adorable, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful cards Suzanne,i love your images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wouwwww.
    I love everry thing on this Card. Hugs Majo Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE the new magazine and I'm having a great time in your Copic Classes too!

    Thanks for all the inspiration and all your hard work!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning Suzanne! I am in total awe of this beauty!!! :) Hope you and your family had a WONDERFUL Easter hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. so very,VERY<VERY BEAUTYFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    anneke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Fab colouring. I just watched your Copic reds tutorial and it was fab...TFS!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover