Happy Thursday Friends!! How's everyone doin' today? I still feel half dead, hee hee--but I did go out to dinner w/ hubby last nite which was nice. I hadn't been outta the house since last Friday--I love my new craft room but I don't wanna be in it ALL the time, LOL! Glad you all liked my room too--if you had seen what my other room looked like, aye-yi-yi! No storage areas, no walls (only big windows) & everyday I was sure I would die a sad death being taken over by craft products (not too bad a way to go, hee hee--but I'm too young for that)! So now I breathe easier knowing I won't die a "death by stamps", LMBO!! :o)
Here are some answers to some questions I got yesterday about my room:
(1) My white cabinets came from Lowes & hubby built them (all of them were $650 together)
(2) Paint is Valspar from Lowes called "porch swing" (low VOC) matches SU's "soft sky" perfectly!
(3) The only stamps I have in CD cases are my PTI's, Gina K's & CC Designs, the white cabinet holds clear stamp sets and in my closet I have large sterilite drawers that hold all my red rubber stamps (separated by company) & my wood stamps (Lockhart & etc.) & of course all of my "Maggies" (Magnolia's & they are separated by theme)
(4) My ribbon in the pantry racks have stick pins in the rolls to keep the ends from flappin' off
(5) Yes, that is a fabulous Scor-Pal on top of my desk--it's what I stamp on & work on along with just use everyday! If you don't have one, YOU NEED ONE!! LOL!
-Tomorrow is a fabulous "Tricks-n-Treats" BLOG HOP from the Magnolia-licious DT for ya! There are some fabulous projects to be seen & prizes too!! So don't forget to stop by the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog HERE to see how to get started tomorrow!
-Today is the last day to enter the fabulous Victoria Case for SCACD Blog Candy that Susana is graciously givin' away!! Go HERE to enter (you have until tonight at 11 pm EST to do so)!
So today Susana's Custom Art & Card Design DT is showcasing the fabulous NEW Victoria Case for SCACD stamps for ya! These stamps will be available to buy tomorrow (Friday) & they are C-U-T-E!! Make sure & stop by the DT's blog's today to see their projects--each DT member is showcasing a different stamp! (links on my sidebar or at the store blog HERE).
Today I get to show you my favorite of them all "Autumn"--isn't she cute & fabulous. I love her pose & her fabulous UGG boots with pom-poms! I colored her w/ Copics to match my dp by Chatterbox & Daisy Bucket! The layout is from this week's SCS Sketch #242 which was perfect for this image! The sentiment is a SU rub-on! And those are fabulous Bella Baubles at the top of the card too.
I added Diamond Stickles to her sweater, leaves & pom-poms for lots of sparkle! No card is complete in "Suzanne's World" w/o sparkle, LOL! Her eyes got some Diamond Glaze too--Victoria's images are perfect for this! I just adore her--she reminds me of my daughter when she about 8 yrs old! Of course she still wears UGGs though :o)
Now make sure & hop around the DT blogs to see all the fabulous stamps that will be released tomorrow!