Monday, January 19, 2009

Beary Happy!!

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I've been MIA this weekend, but I've been fighting a nasty head cold that I NEED to go away before I leave on Friday for CHA! So I've been resting and catching up on some reading and drinking my vitamin-filled Acai juice :o) Have you guys been following the Inauguration events---the traffic here in Northern VA has been terrible & I'm soooo happy I don't have to go in to DC for anything---too many people for me! But I'm excited to get Obama in the White House to see what he can do--exciting times for our nation right now indeed.s

****BLOG CANDY WINNER----Congratulations to Julie Temple for winning the Valentine Set from SUINK!!

Thanks everyone for playing along--I loved reading what you do or get for Valentine's Day. I ask for exciting things (for me at least, hee hee) like a Big Shot or new photo printer for my past Valentine's Day presents---flowers are nice but I'd rather have stampin' stuff, LOL!

I will have a huge BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY when I get back from CHA for hitting over 100,000 blog hits! So stay tuned.....its my biggest giveaway yet!
******************************************************

I know, I know...we haven't even celebrated Valentine's Day & here I am working on St. Patrick's Day projects, LOL---that's how it is in the design world, always working ahead! So whatcha' think of this cutie-patootie bear---do you like him? I can't say yet what his name is or who he's by (hint....maybe by someone you already know & love) but I'll tell ya real soon, 'kay! He's colored with Copics and those fun glittery shamrocks are from Michaels---a huge bag for $3! The sentiment was created by me on my computer---pretty fitting me thinks :o) The papers are all scraps that I've had cuz' I have yet to find any cute St. Patty's day dp---if you know where I can find some, let me know! A few yellow stickles on his buttons and buckles and some on his shamrock and he's finished. My grandma would be proud cuz' she was Irish & always celebrated---so this one's for my grandma!!

I'll be back later with the blog candy winner and I've got lots to finish before I leave on Friday too. Have a great day everyone!

hugz,

Suzanne

20 comments:

  1. Love the card Suzanne, the bear is so sweet. You are so lucky to have great store like Michaels, always seems to have such bargains.
    Hope you are feeling better real soon.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bear and a super cute card. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Hope you are feeling better soon - you need to be fully energized for the CHA (you lucky woman ;-)
    Kramisar - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable he is! I'm part Irish so it's not too soon to show him to me! And I love the shamrocks. He's way too cute and I can't wait to find out who designed him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, it's absolutely adorable!

    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's so cute!! I could just hug him! Love the card and those shamrocks are too cute!!
    Feel better so you can have fun at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous St Patricks card. Love the image beary much and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love it! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little bear, he is just too cute! :)
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little bear is totally adorable! My Grandma is Irish, too, and I LOVE to send her St. Patty's Day goodies! Thanks for sharing...I think this is a CASE! heheh

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG you creations are so wonderful and great, cute and and and!

    hugs nicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the cutest bear!! Love the shamrocks too!! Feel better and have fun at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Thank you so much! Have a wonderful time at CHA,,,I hope you are geeling better so you can enjoy it to the fullest!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. AH! I luv him, he's perfect for my Irish Blood:o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww he's really cute Suzanne.
    Love how you've captured the colours and theme. It's a real treat. I hope your cold is going now too! Happy New President!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. he is a cutie, and I love the gingham paper. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's a cutie patootie! Love it! Have a GREAT time at CHA! I wish I was going! I will be thinking of you while you are having a great time! Can't wait to see your give away...they are ALWAYS the best! Ooooo so excited!
    Hugs ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay, so I looked again and yes, yes, yes... too cute!
    Your fan,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is it still too early to tell us about this cutie? St. Paddies day is just around the corner....

    I just love him. What copics did you use?

    Mae

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover