Monday, January 12, 2009

Love Stuff!!

Happy Monday everyone! Here's to another super busy week, lol! Hope you had an awesome weekend! I got a bunch of stuff done & got to do some relaxin' so I'm happy. I had to work on a project that is being published yesterday and it was sooo stressful that I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack---so much pressure! Anywho, my brain is still recovering so onto my projects & news for today!


I made this Magnolia card a bit ago and I believe the layout was a SCS sketch challenge (?). This is "Tilda with Gingerbread" and I believe I got her from the Swedish site or was a gift from a friend (can you tell I'm having brain-freeze,lol). Anywho, she's from this past Christmas Collection and I think she's perfect for Valentine's Day or anyday that calls for love! Easy peasy card to put together---the dp is Basic Grey's "Blush", the buttons are from Michaels and I used "mint" Shimmerz on the background & her dress. The flower is by Bazzill and these are supercool---they come in white & other fun colors and you can ink them, paint them or stamp on top of them. I inked mine with Memento ink and then painted them with Shimmerz in the mint & pink poinsettia. Finished it off with another heart button tied with my favorite Scrappers Floss! The cute sentiment is from SUINK's "Will You be My Valentine" set!

NOTE: Magnolia-licious has the new Valentine Collection coming in and there are also a few Christmas Magnolia's with hearts that would work wonderfully for Valentines Day too!

WARNING---YOU NEED YOUR SUNGLASSES TO VIEW--LOL!! How's that for a bright birthday card? With all the gray & dreary weather we've been having, I thought I needed some "sun", hee hee! I've had these fun papers from Doodlebug Designs for awhile and wanted to use them on a monochromatic card! This is another fun image from the new "Party Animal" line from Whiff of Joy--this is "Molly Celebrating Sheep", isn't she a cutie-pop! The layout is from last week's Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog--simple and sweet. The corner embellishments are SEI white buttons with glitterdots on top. I added a bunch of stickles to the presents for some extra sparkle too!

Make sure and visit Katharina's blog for a SNEAK PEEK of a new special "SPRING STAMP KIT" that you can now pre-order on the main store site. All 10 of the stamps are by Elisabeth Bell & I assure they are all gorgeous. Whiff of Joy will be offering these kits 4 times a year and they are a GREAT VALUE---10 stamps for $37 and soooooo worth it! You can pre-order today until January 26th---after that date you can no longer order the kit, so if you want it go & order NOW!

See ya tomorrow!
Suzanne

Copics Used: Magnolia card--BG15,BG11,BG10,R24,R22,R21,R20,E33,Y21
WOJ card--Y000,Y11,Y13,Y17,YR00,YR12,YR16,YR17,YR18,C1,C2,C4,R20

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Suzanne. Love the images and the colouring is beautiful. Fab papers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your cards, but the Yellow Sheep card is my favorite of the two! I love yellow, and doodlebug papers are always so cute and bright! In fact, one of their papers inspired my blog design! Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Tilda card, so sweet! The yellow sheep card would be perfect for my friend who loves yellow. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Tilda card, but that sheep is just too stinkin cute! Love the bright color and the glitter dots do it for me. But then I love the stitcher's floss on the Tilda. Love the pink and mint together! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are adorable Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards Suzanne - Tilda is looking especially adorable in pretty pink. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable, I love them both! Love the patterned paper in the first card and I love the brigth cheeriness of the second card :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne, what a beautiful cards. The coloring, papers and details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Magnolia card is just beautiful! The sheep card is very cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaw! both of these are WONDERFUL!! It's always a treat to come here to see what you are sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable cards! I love the heart buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne these are such lovely cards hunny. Can't chose bettween them they are all fab.
    The yellow one is nice and cheery, just what we need on such a dull miserable day.

    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Tilda with Gingerbread card. You have coloured her in lovely and the backing papers you have chosen are lovely too. I love the new Whiff of Joy Party Animal stamps, you have used a lovely colour for yours.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover