Thursday, October 23, 2014

Checking In...



I've heard from a lot of you over the past few months checking in on me and just wanted to pop in and say HI!  I AM ALIVE LOL! And thank you all for worrying about me enough to send such sweet notes.  Its been a rough & crazy year and I'm hanging in there best I can.  I'm not coloring right now because my hands aren't steady enough...so I do miss it but the break has been good for me to concentrate on other things I enjoy!

You can always follow along with me on Facebook, Instagram and my other blog here as well if you'd like....I'm pretty good about checking in daily!


On my other blog today I do have a crafty project that uses scraps and items from around your house
if you'd like to hop over HERE & see!



Hope you are having a wonderful fall!!



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your hands still aren't steady enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your work-but so glad you are taking care of yourself! I do enjoy following you and the family adventures on FB!!! Thanks for all of your inspiration!!!
    sherry h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzanne.....so good to hear from you, we really miss you and wish you well. You are in the hearts of so many as well as our prayers. Your talents are missed, yet we understand while you take all the time you need to take care of yourself to get back your strength. Just know many good thoughts are coming your way until you're back in the swing of things. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover