Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hoppety Hellos!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Spring is in the air, I swear I can feel it...and we spring the clocks forward this weekend whoohoo! My fave time of the year and I saw some flowers pushing up in the soil in my flowerbeds so its coming soon and this gal cannot wait.  Because as the picture shows below...I'm SICK of winter...sick of snow every week..sick of the bitter cold. Mother Nature better get with the show, yes ma'am!

Yeah the snow from last week, in front of my patio door...its melting but not fast enough for this gal ugh! blech!

So to kick off some Spring fun I'm sharing a project today with NEW Reverse Confetti Release...whoot!!

***********************************

Hoppety Hello!


Today I get to share a new addition to the Quirky Cuties Line....."BeBe Bunny" with you...she's part of the new release from Reverse Confetti that is available starting today.  She's Freida Fox's new BFF, yes'm!! LOL!  Of course there are other stamps being released today so make sure to check those out too at the STORE!

If you are hopping to my blog from Amy Kolling, then please make sure you hop all the way thru and back to the beginning to see lots of fabulous inspiration today!


I used new MME papers by Rhonna Farrer...she makes one of my fave picture apps for my iPhone so I had to have her papers too :)  I loved the bright & cheery spring colors...just what this gal needed!  And all those pretty trims and flowers are from Lavish Laces on Etsy. The die is from Memory Box I think (I'm not 100% sure so don't shoot me) but its one of my faves for Spring/Summer.



BeBe Bunny was colored with TouchTwin Markers.  Then I added some Stickles to her shirt for some pretty sparkle.  Her skirt was paper-pieced and then I added some shading with my markers.



That's all from me today....now you need to keep on hippety-hoppin'




20 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Suzanne. Love the darling image, the coloring... such a fresh design... great layers. Spring is coming, so don't give up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color choice is just perfect for this darling image, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the patterned papers you chose and the fabulous job you did colouring in Bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty and full of spring loveliness! Rhonda's papers are so pretty and I love her app too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card, Suzanne! so glad you're hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pretty card gorgeous image and lovely scene x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She’s adorable! I love these papers too. Delightfully full of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is full of spring and sunshine! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card - love all the special touches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love your coloring, always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't she the sweetest thing...Love this card, Suzanne. Beautiful spring colors and I love the paper piecing on her cute dress. I hope Spring comes for you very soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! And the snow looks like fun (coming from someone who doesn't live with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne, you're not the only one who's wishing spring to come soon! We are so tired of the snow and cold too. Your card just spells out pure gorgeousness and spring!!! Love the colors, paper piecing and details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous bunny! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the spring colors in this card! The bunny is so cute. Take care Suzanne. Missing you here in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card - love the bunny.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just adorable Spring card! Love the texture for fur by using your marker strokes :D So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card. Wish I knew how to pick color like you do. I am trying to color a walnut shell right now and am having the hardest time. If anyone knows what Copics to use would you mind sharing. IIt's not going well. I even think I need to order more Copics but don't know colors I should chose. :( Thanks for any help.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ii just love the spring card but how do you know what Copics to use? I am struggling with this. I am currently trying to color a walnut shell but having no luck with it. It is either too dark or too light. Sigh. Can anyone help? Hannah

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover