Monday, July 8, 2013

Vacation Vacation!

Hellooooooooooo......
I'm home I'm home I'm home from vacation...seems like forever...to me at least and I'm tired...go figure.  Always need a vacation FROM the vacation LOL!  And I leave again on Monday for my Gram's house in NY with Riley for a week.  She's 92 and I don't know how many more summer visits I will be able to get in.  Alexa leaves for her SeaWorld internship this weekend and Riley's HS football practices (2 a day ugh) starts in August and its mandatory...so that left only next week for me to head up there with him.  Hubby will be home alone for the week so no telling what he will do without us but I picture him... 1) working late 2) eating carryout or warmed up soup every nite 3) falling asleep on the couch each night while watching ESPN or MSNBC...yep that's what'll happen!

So I'm busy unpacking, tackling laundry and house chores, grocery shopping, errands, gardening and lots and lots of emails and computer work.  Also have to get Riley to doctors for his physical for football and I have a dentist appt this week too...yeah yeah I pack it all in but I will survive! I will try to get a project or two up but not sure how much I will get done in the studio this week.

I will also have vacation pics for you this week once I get them all edited and sorted on my laptop along with some stories...always got travel stories..what would I do without those LOL.  SO.MUCH.TO.DO ay yi yi!


I have some new posts this week up at my Bitz of Me blog if you need some reading ;)

New July Book Selection & more up at BookEndz cyber book club HERE if you need some book recommendations!

And this SALE at CMC HERE goes thru Aug 1st so good time to stock up on classes if you want to take some!  You can buy them now at sale prices and hold onto them until you are ready to start them...at your own time and pace!  Email me if you have questions or want to bundle some classes!!


Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover