Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Get A Lil’ Wicked!!





The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a Gina K. Designs Grab Bag that could have anything from stamps to paper to embellishments! To see the list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!

****************************************

Getting’ Wicked with Gina K!



Today the Gina K DT is sharing projects made with two NEW sets “Wicked” and “Take Note” (both sets are in clear and rubber)!  I used the fun images from “Wicked” to create some Halloween tags for gift bags/party favors.  There are so many great images in this set to mix-n-match that the combinations and creations are endless.  I found kraft colored tissue on clearance for .40 cents a pack at Target (gooo me LOL) and then cut it with my MS fringe scissors to make it more hay-scarecrow-vintage like!


I love a black, kraft, cream combo…its good for anything but I really love it for Halloween!  I used one of my fave Spellbinders Labels #16 to create the tags from Kraft cs and the mats (pattern paper is from MME Lost & Found Halloween).  I inked all the edges in dk gray ink as well.  I stamped the stars from “Wicked” around the cauldron with cream palette ink and then added black pearls for some texture, sentiment was done with cream ink on black cardstock as well.  The spider got a coating of Black Stickles for sparkle…I also added stickles to the black pattern paper to bling it out a bit more.  Tied off with twine they make great tags for any of your Halloween projects/gifts!


For the “Take Note” set I had a ton of ideas but I decided to create a cover for these super cute mini notebooks (2 to a pack/4 colors of lined-paper inside) I got at Staples during Back-2-School Shopping…which is also an excuse for Mom to buy goodies to decorate LOL!  (And let it be known that after I took pics of this my 16 yr old daughter stole it cuz she wanted it for school LOL so I guess I did ok).  I used some scrap papers and then used quite a few of the stamps from the set to create the fun memo. 


I created the arrow by hand and then glittered it with Stickles for sparkle and the rickrack was made with a PTI die, I liked the black accents to set everything off.  This set is fab for everything from cards, to scrapbooks to tags to gifts!!

So that finishes up my projects for today….hope you take the time to hop along to see the Designers fabulous projects and leave comments to win!!

Beth Silaika – Illustrator Wicked
Becky Oehlers – Illustrator You Say 'Ello
Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Take Note

46 comments:

  1. Great looking tags Suzanne and love the covered notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning designs! Love what you did with both sets. Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards - that spider is too cute to be scary:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great tags! Love your card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card and i really liked how you covered the mini book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love those Halloween tags Suzanne, they are as cute as can be and what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love your tags. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such fun uses of the stamps! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tags - what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your cards. They look very proffesional.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, Suzanne! I love those adorable Halloween tags! And your little book is fabulouso!!
    Hugz2u!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suz love your cards. Like the smashbook cover too. So insirational.

    ReplyDelete
  13. one more time this is the second comment I have not been able to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute treat bag tags. great idea~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Louise (Mamilou) (Ontario)October 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM

    Gorgeous. Especially love the cover for the notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute, cute, cute! Your cards are simply wonderful Suzanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the framing with the nestabilities labels makes even halloween cards so elegant!
    thankjs
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card designs. I love how you made tags using the Wicked set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really love your cards! Love the colored tissue used on the Halloween card! that one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tags are so cute! I like the black pearl on a few stars--just the right touch. The notebook is super! It feels good having your teen love your work enough to take it for herself, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the die cut. and the shape of your cards very cute. great images too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those Halloween tags are so sweet not really wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What gorgeous tags! Love your journal too

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun, fun projects! Just the face that your daughter stole it after pics is justification to go out and buy more, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute treat bags for Halloween--I like the fringed kraft tissue paper--and I like the altered notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh I really like your black, kraft and cream combo too! It's an eye opener....who knew? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How ADORABLE are these?! You are just so dang talented girl! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such adorable projects. Love the notebook cover.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The tags are really cute. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those tags are so cute!! What a cute idea for goodie bags! Love the notebook idea...if I was your daughter I would have totally stole it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh the tags are so neat and the notebook is really great! Love the colors and thank you for the inpiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute Halloween tags; and love how you altered the notebook (I'd steal it too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful Halloween tags

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great inspiration, especially the Halloween tags! Isn't thrilling when your kids actually WANT what you've created?!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your tags are oh so cute, and the memory book is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute tags, and the notebook, well "way to go, mom"!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bootiful tags! Great images too - the cauldron is darling.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover