Good Monday Morning everyone! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was crazy busy getting things started for the holiday season. There is no eye candy on this post, cuz' I was sooo busy yesterday I forgot to take pictures in the daylight, LOL! But I will have a post up here later this afternoon with a card for ya, so check back!!
This award was so kindly given to me by my stampin' friend Kim (love ya)! Here's some info on the award:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on. I've seen this award do the rounds yesterday, so if you've already received this then your extra special :)
So my award goes to some of my SASSY stampin' friends(love ya guys):
I was TAGGED the other day by Barb (thank ya) & this isn't my first taggin' so I'll have to come up with some new random stuff about myself, LOL!
(1) My drink of choice is always Cherry Coke, ALWAYS!!
(2) I hate crowds & am terribly claustiphobic (the #1 reason why I shop online during the holidays)
(3) I love the smell of freshly baked bread
(4) I love ANYTHING zebra print (I have shoes, purses & sweaters & etc)
(5) I have Raynaud's Syndrome (basically it means my hands & feet are super-white & super cold all year long)
(6) I HATE being late for anything!!!
(7) I DESPISE unloading the dishwasher (this is my dd's chore now)--wierd I know!
And I have some DT news for ya:
Be back with eye candy in a bit---