Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged...Ahhhhh!!!!

Just a real quick post for ya tonight. I was tagged by Kim G and Ann Kranitz and thought I better do it before I forget (ya know how my brain operates, I don't evah forget purposefully tho!). So here are the rules for ya:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok here's 7 (umm...I did 10) things you might not know and might not wanna know (ha, ha):

1) I am the youngest of 3 (my bro is 9 yrs older and sis is 11 yrs older--can you say "the accident" child, lol)

2) My middle name comes from a Dolly Parton song (no lie, and I'm not tellin' so you'll have to figure it out yourselves)

3) I gained 80 lbs with my second kiddo and lost it all in 2 months (wouldn't happen now, but that's why your 20's are great right, lol)

4) I am actually allergic to cats, but I have 5 (go figure--I guess I like to suffer, hee hee)

5) I am tragically afraid to fly (literally I will scare the pants off of ya if you fly w/ me, just ask my hubby)

6) I can tie a cherry stem w/ my tongue (stupid human trick I learned, musta not have had anything better to do)

7) I have broken my nose 3 times (can you say rhinoplasty next year, yeppo)

8) I am a speed reader and have been since I was 5

9) I have a degree in Computer Science and never really used it (waste of my moulah)

10) You know those things that happen in life when people say "this only happens to 1% of people", well I'm that 1% (don't ask me about all my freakish accidents although you would probably get a good laugh)

So there ya go--probably more info than you evah wanted, right!! ROFL!! So here are the 7 luckiest people alive (hee, hee) that I am taggin:

1) Jen del Muro
2) Christine Riley
3)Marti Willis
4)Susan Dube
5)Rach
6)Susan Liles
7)Katharina Frei

So go check out their answers and awesome blogs when ya get a chance!! I'm stamping the day away tomorrow so I'll have lots to share with you next week!

hugz,
Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. i can tie the cherry stem too! hahaha. so despite the warning i am still willing to fly with ya to LA in Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your site. I love your work, it is amazing. I will be checking back soon to see more of your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do the cherry stem too! Won't tell you how I leared how! I loved learning about you! I posted and tagged people on my blog. Great fun! Thanks for thinking about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In one of your blogs, you said fear of flying is a problem. I've worked with several thousand people in the past 28 years of specializing this problem, and I am sure I can help. Please have a look at http://www.fearofflying.com/video_hs.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOw your cards are super they have such a cozy feel i want to live in that house lol.

    luv linniex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun answers! Although I think I am in that 1% with you! Grace should be my middle name...b/c I am the most Klutzy person you will ever meet!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much for the tag Suzanne!

    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover