Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday cards

I made this card today for Lauren Meader's sketch challenge. I have had this SU set for awhile, but had yet to ink it up. I love the colors in this. The bugs have stickles on their wings to make them shine. I embossed the blue with a cuttlebug embossing folder. The striped paper is by Diecuts with a View and the solids are from SU. Cute card for a boy, I think...
If you visit my blog regulary or visit my gallery on SCS you will quickly find out that I love , love my "bellas" from Stamping Bellas. I think they are so much fun to create with. I actually started this card with this patterned paper from K&Company's Berry Sweet line. I loved the color combo. I colored my billboardabella with glitter markers (American Crafts) and SU markers. I added a little bling with stickles--my girls have to have their bling!! The flowers are from Prima and I cut out my images with my "new" Nestabilities that I love. I finally was able to get some from Paper Trey Ink, when they released them at midnight the other day. Wheww.. now I want more! LOL


1 comment:

  1. Oh so super cute! Love your colors and that stamp set. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing it with me :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover