Monday, March 31, 2008

Rainy Days




Good evening everyone! It's a blah, dreary, rainy Monday here in Virginia. I hate Mondays and I hate the rain--I just want spring and the sun to come! One day I will live somewhere where it's warm and sunny all of the time (dream...). After taking most of the day to finish catching up on my chores, I finally got to do some stamping. I thought this stamp set from My Favorite Things fit the bill today. I used my paper from Paper Trey Ink again--I just love the color combos, so soft and pretty. I like to paper piece my images from time to time to change things up. The rest of the image I watercolored and added some bling, umm.. I mean sparkles to the puddle with my favorite, stickles (see how much I love em'). I finally used some baubles that I have had sitting around--thought they made good raindrops. Nice big raindrops, like the ones that always seem to fall on my head from roofs and then drip down my face (see how much I love the rain):(
I hope you enjoy your evening and that it is nice and dry where you are.
Suzanne
(SU basic gray, black & soft sky, Paper Trey Ink spring moss paper & ribbon, stickles)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Suzanne!

    I've just found your blog last week. I've been scrolling down for a bit already.I really love your creations! Did see your YouTube videos and learned a lot from all your tips.I'm still a beginner myself, so like to try out new things with the tips I've seen..Will be scrolling down your blog for the next couple of days I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover